SS15 crime rate: I recently added myself to the statistics!

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
Last Tuesday between 9-11pm (raining and AC area jam as hell) my car was broken into in front of Kedai Dobi, same row with Burger King (facing highway). Laptop and a Burberry messenger bag was stolen from the back seat. Laptop already had its battery removed and placed under the seat while the other was left on d back seat. My suspects:

1. Kedai Dobi fucker who was still working at that time when i just parked my car saw my friend trying to use his jacket to cover the Burberry bag.

2. Some fucker already saw my friend covering his jacket over the Burberry bag from the pedestrian bridge or hiding somewhere.

My car: tinted double layer plus curtains inside (its virtually impossible to see inside the car at night, have already tried it with those led white torch light).

Just to add, a Kedai Dobi van came 5minutes later after my friend and i found the car broken into. It wanted to 'deliver' laundry at 11pm+ which was freakin weird since the Kedai Dobi that time sudah tutup(off lights liao). And i also realised that the break in was quite recent so maybe i suspect they wanted to come back to finish up the car but they saw a group of guys standing outside the car so they act like hantar laundry at 11pm+. Cau hai...

**My friend's car Myvi was also broken into few months back at the AC parking lot. Beside her car was a Golf Gti but they rather break into a Myvi. Nothing valuable stolen except bags containing study notes and assignment.

P/S Be aware of your surroundings near AC/SS15 area...!If u wanna go takei also bring along ur valuables etc...DONT LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN YOUR CAR AT FUCKING SS15/AC!!!

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
International student kena robbed also police dont care ..

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
AC very high break-in & car stolen case...cuz alot of loaded students..whenever i go AC, i park at the AC stairs...i know its harder, but if cannot find that row of parking, i find somewhere else to eat/takei. or car pool a friend...

you should'nt leave anything in the car...even if u think you covered it up. maybe if u stop by mamak and park right infront of where u sitting then can leave in the car...

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
damn scared leaving my car there in SS15 .... if i parked, will find a place where my car is visible always to me ...

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
number 1 rule is to never leave any bag (big/small) in the car at ANY TIME.. my fren's car at McD's ss15 broken into and his badminton bag with smelly sweaty t-shirts oso the stupid fella wanna steal... plus he placed it at the car floor... so lesson is NEVER leave any bag in the car unless u wanna make ur mech's a few hundred bucks richer in repairing ur windows :)

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
International student kena robbed also police dont care ..
bro when u saw me that day my window was still wrapped with garbage bag...haha...

eh we shud plan sum bait for this fucker/fuckers leh...dun mind use my car as one...tangkap dat fella d must giv him d beating of his life...

but d funny thing is, already batt taken out plus cant see inside my car, how they know inside got stuff??????????:confused:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
bro when u saw me that day my window was still wrapped with garbage bag...haha...

eh we shud plan sum bait for this fucker/fuckers leh...dun mind use my car as one...tangkap dat fella d must giv him d beating of his life...

but d funny thing is, already batt taken out plus cant see inside my car, how they know inside got stuff??????????:confused:
Ya ..I notice ..but your car use as a bait better la ..can lure them easily

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
haih,btr not send my future kids to taylors college.btr send them to cheap ass ipta or ipts.lol.
and dont give em cars.lol.
sorry for ur loss,
if m in ss15,mamak/canai/pelita,always i park my car near me.

Bump: haih,btr not send my future kids to taylors college.btr send them to cheap ass ipta or ipts.lol.
and dont give em cars.lol.
sorry for ur loss,
if m in ss15,mamak/canai/pelita,always i park my car near me.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
haihs...that is my biggest fear...dumb cock break into the window for nothing...tahts why i dont install any gadgets in my car also....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
What time did u park until?
Try not to leave your car unattended for too long. If you can try to park infront of a shop instead of underneath the trees. Always try your best to park in a brightly lit area especially where there is alot of people walkin up and down.

3 months ago some fucker tried to break into my car. I actually saw him with a screwdriver trying to pry my car's door lock, So i confronted him. Almost fight but i thought i didnt want trouble so i ask him to go but i already call my friends behind my back. I parked infront of the spa centre facing the main road on the other side of the road btw. The one near AM bank in SS15.

Hope he kena langgar lorry and die man. mother fuckers man these ppl....no money want break other people's blood sweat and tears, and dreams.

But now instead of driving to SS15 i just ride bicycle there. save petrol, save environment, save heartache, get healthier. :biggrin: