car crime + burglary + rape case at Kota Damansara area

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
satria_95 and his trademark line opener. hahaha

but seriously; the guard should be put to task!........they're suppose to make sure the security is uptight.........so wtf?! how can the robber went in in the first place?!

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
This kind of ppl kasi malu to the rest of Malays. If you want to rob, just rob lah, no need to go rape somebody's girl / wife / sister.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sorry guys.....just to quiten down on racial issues.......

we chinese also quite worst wor.........look at "ah long".......most "ah longs" are chinese!

wat are they doing going after the wifes, children, father, mother, grandparents of the debtors?!?!

burn cars lar.....burn house lar......for wat?!?!.....these relatives also innocent wor....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
b00n,
Maybe I should change my line opener la. Change it to leg opener! Yeah! hahaha
Anyway, I forgot about the ah longs and thanks for pointing that out too. Yeah, the chinese do those ah long nonsense but look at it this way. If the people don't take anything from the ah long, the ah long won't do anything to the people. So, it's the victim him/herself who initiates the problems with ah longs.
On the contrary, robber-rapists are different. Whether or not you have anything to do with them, they'll still do what they do. So that's the difference that I see there.
I've asked the same question, "How did the robbers get into the residential compound in the first place? WTF was the guard doing?" Of course, if the guard was knocked out or something un-preventable, then yeah, that's an understanding. But heck, no mention about the guard.

Just so to be not so discriminating, I understand that the M16 gang who does big time robberies are related to chinese. I'm not sure to what extent that's true but it seems to me (personally me) that when chinese performs robbery, it's those big time stuff. But even that, they don't go and rape the victims. Maybe they did shoot a few victims but I believe that if the victims do as they say, no harm will be done to the humans. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this?

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
ace79 said:
This kind of ppl kasi malu to the rest of Malays. If you want to rob, just rob lah, no need to go rape somebody's girl / wife / sister.
wtF?? what do u mean "if u want to rob, just rob lah???" robbing is wrong, raping is worst! dun encourage them!

Damn I wish these muther fuckers will die in the worst possible ways... like ppl accidently hit them and then accidently run them over like 20-30 times... Fcuk al u robbers! DIE IN HELL!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sometimes I seriously recommend "an-eye-for-an-eye" treatment.......
this is not a civilised punishment; but at least would deter ppl from crimes.......

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
BlackSamurai said:
[*]5 hrs later, which is 11:30am, the 1 cibai left the gang, the other 2 cibai head back to victim's condor
[*]broke in to the guy's house (with the key they got earlier)
[*]The 2 cibai rape the guy's model girl friend who was sleeping at home.
[*]And took her mobile, RM3000 cash and drove his girl friend's kelisa (or kenari) away
[*]According to victim, the 3 cibai are malay, around 25 years-old.
[*]Anyone have any info in hand may contact Police at 03-79562222.[/LIST]
5 hrs later??? What was the guy doing in that 5 hrs? Didn't he make a police report or go home first, knowing that the robbers/rapists knew where he stayed?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Or do you mean 5 hours after he first spotted them @ 6:30am? In any case, there should have been ample time for this to go back, change the locks or something.

Really unfortunate. These stupid, good for nothing bastards have to be brought to justice and sentence with public stoning or something. I've got a good pitching arm.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
duke.....apparently the guy was being drove all the way to klang....
robbed; and somemore becos the bank account has liitle money; the victim got beaten up and being left somewhere in Klang.....
with no money, no phone, and injuries..........guess nothing much can be done....

quite unlucky..........

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i dunno what time the male victim was dropped at shah alam,
imagine you alone, no mobile, no money in Klang valley. You hardly can move anywhere. Ppl at Klang valley will not simply trust stranger you don't know at road side.

More over if the male victim goes to police station to make report first, you know how "Cepat, Mesra and Betul" kind of thing you get at Police Station (I had experience to spend 6 hrs just to report a car break in).

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Don't know where they dropped him but I imagine it's a secluded area else he could have got into a cab and paid when he was dropped home.

You are right though about people being afraid of him if he were to approach them for help. Just the other day though, I gave some dude 3 bucks when he asked.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Maybe those robbers didn't use the main entrance, instead they climb through. They are not stupid, there are many ways for them to get into the compound area.

Can't blame that guy, all of us tend to have the same reaction as that guy, when we saw someone doing something, of course the first thing we do is shout!

The girl, poor thing, really sad.