Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
even Estima, Caldina, Altezza ... want to find JDM part also no longer can get from kedai potong. signal lamp fall off have to cover with modified proton saga signal lamp already.
i still can live by sending my endorsed car every year, just change exhaust or buy them coffee,

but i cannot live without chopshops. pity those kedai potong staff, 2nd hand car dealers, and, to some extent, mechanics.

it's so obvious all this brainless rulings is to help Proton to survive.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
no more used parts, all have to buy brand new parts. use credit card to buy (coz too expensive), kena tax lagi... they really squeeze us dry... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
yeah.... WE WANT FREEDOM! NOT 1MALAYSIA!

suma_

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
DU
like always... new regulation and new rule.... normally no follow up and enforcement... don't so stress guys... keep on ur right foot to the floor
coz PDRM EVO don't have spare part to change (too expensive) :driver:

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
even Estima, Caldina, Altezza ... want to find JDM part also no longer can get from kedai potong. signal lamp fall off have to cover with modified proton saga signal lamp already.
i still can live by sending my endorsed car every year, just change exhaust or buy them coffee,

but i cannot live without chopshops. pity those kedai potong staff, 2nd hand car dealers, and, to some extent, mechanics.

it's so obvious all this brainless rulings is to help Proton to survive.
Banzai, I fully agree with you esp Kedai Potong man :rofl:

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
bro.. from what i heard... PDRM EVO is for show oni.... no power 1 ler... :p

Vincent Ang

Sep 26, 2009
Muar
Penang and Selangor were cited by government auditors as having their finances in good shape with Penang pipping Selangor for top spot. Both states are run by parties which are opposition at the federal level. Do you not think we should give the PKR and DAP a chance to run the Federal government. At least they won't cekik us to feed the rich UMNO cronies.

Do the Malays have the balls to do without UMNO?

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ouch! .. this is hurt. ! if mod kao kao edi .. cannot pass thru the inspection.. So troublesome.!
i never be inspection before. if mod kao kao but exhaust changed to be silent. Can it pass thru the inspection? .. Heehee!

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
haih, they love proton so much they should just say la. "whoever who is not using a proton should have their car scrapped." sooner or later, their rules make sure everyone drives proton. PROTON KILLED MY INNER CHILD!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTH sifu,

Need help about FRP
My brother recently swap to another turbo on his L2S.
During the conversion, install a FRP and Fuel pump (Supra pump).
The weird thing is, the FRP is not install at the old FRP on the fuel rail.
If install at the usual place, the fuel filter will shake. (The turbo installer said that)

If I'm not mistaken, right now is
Pump > Filter > FRP > T joint
At the T join, one go to fuel rail, the other go to tank.

When to do a top overhaul at another...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience