Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Hahahha!!! Actually i ticked it wrong, as i simply read the message... and there i can't do a shit (as the pool just tell me... "Thank you for your subscriptions or wassit answer").. Ask some of my buddies up there... Do i look like i really support the Atasan.. Hahaha..

^-^ dun flame me r brother AE92... and think back on the campaign i am doing...

please help me correct my mistake if u please... hahAhah!!! I never thought u will find my mistake there...

and btw guys... For your informations...

:P

I am thinking of subscribing us in MALAYSIAN BOOK OF RECORDS.... TOnite will be BMW and Classic car clubs... *gosh!~~~ Why le i go crazy until this level*....

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Hahahha!!! Actually i ticked it wrong, as i simply read the message... and there i can't do a shit (as the pool just tell me... "Thank you for your subscriptions or wassit answer").. Ask some of my buddies up there... Do i look like i really support the Atasan.. Hahaha..

^-^ dun flame me r brother AE92... and think back on the campaign i am doing...

please help me correct my mistake if u please... hahAhah!!! I never thought u will find my mistake there...

and btw guys... For your informations...

:P

I am thinking of subscribing us in MALAYSIAN BOOK OF RECORDS.... TOnite will be BMW and Classic car clubs... *gosh!~~~ Why le i go crazy until this level*....
Hahaha.... No wonder... I won't flame you la, you are 1 of our leader ma...
Malaysian book records because of anti G... Anyway I hope i can join the event too, but not dare to promise yet

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Well, it is getting busier and busier now...

and hahaha.. no la... it is my fault to wrong thocked also.. but that time were just 2-3 votes.. so i thinks back that nvm la... it is just a small problems.. and you appear.. ahaha.!~ i was like gulp.. shit.. confirm kenak flame ady by u. :D

and it is really an heavy task now... there are things i need to prepare and also next week... i need to starts calling all those big guys... the plan are there.. and strategies and other things.. but i really hope the amount turns out, enough to make us all enter a Malaysia Records... so in future, we can all pinpoint inside that book... wahseh... :D see.. this is ur dad here.. hahaha!!!

i am trying my best to make it out as a fun gathering... hahaha!!! It will be some sort of Flash Gathering type for sure...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Nvm if you guys flame me... I will still come to see you guys... As here is the updates...

Guys, Don't go to BUKIT JALIL 29th NOV 2009.. sAlright.. Please Take Note....

I WILL COME TO FIND YOU ALL DURING YOUR TT!~~

The plans is can't be executed at all due to I need to pay a certain of amount for DBKL, and BUKIT JALIL guys for running and renting their spot for this event. And I don't have that amount of money. And I AM NOT GOING TO ASK ANYONE HERE TO PAY A SINGLE PENNY TO ME... BUT I WILL RUN THIS CAMPAIGN MYSELF, I have even called for Police HQ also... the permit won't come out in time.. Unless there are some sweets and sugar involved... if you know what i meant....

Then, I have seek advice from a close Datuk who happens to be my sister step father and even those Senior at Volkwagon club adviced me that this whole Event will only create a thing called "HARD APPROACH" and we might NOT be forgiven on this or should i say, the thing being place onwards... It won't be even accepted..

So due to this plan can't work out this way. I will come to find you all with my petitions paper and I will ask you all to sign it on the spot during the time as i come to your's tt place, and i will get to know who all of you guys are...

my final words:
This campaign started by me, and yes ME!~ :) And i can't go forward due to some serious issue here... So I have to divert my plan and I will close this Campaign run all by myself. Sorry for letting you all dissapointed there on this huge gathering.. :) Hopes you all understand..

Things I learned during this campaign run and I really thanks all for letting me realise this:
- Car beyond than 100 pieces, it will need authorities approval..
- This sort of thing automatically will advance into a stage of so called "EVENTS".
- When events occurs, there will be a lot of Authorities party you have to go thru... DBKL, PDRM and the Stadium Organiser
- These permit takes a long time for them to approved it, unless *u do the sweets and candies ways*
- Coming out with huge groups of people is called "Hard Approach" and it should be kept as final last options and even we don't shout nor create noise there... We are listed as "Dead Ducks which can be arrested at anytime"...

So now guys.... I KNOW I WILL GET FLAMED HERE!~ If you all wanted to flame me, I will accepts it, you all can curse me, scold me and even mock me and remember my name... But still, I will come to find you all who i have comes to post my message before..... But i hope you all understand here... I am not quiting on this thing, I just divert it... and I will still achieves my end goal on sending this petitions to our governments..

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Petitions list form is ready, please download from here. And seriously, I hate writing those thing with such politely wussy ways... It tooks me quite sometime to write in a proper manners.

And guys, you can PM me to come collect it (I prefer to collect thru your group leader in one big groups or group up batch) or if you are individual owner here... you can post it over to this address.. Sorry guys... ^-^ I know....

Ministry of International Trade and Industry
Block 10, Government Offices Complex, Jalan Duta,
50622 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Large print format url is here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9divfO4xoP8/Svvdt26dFkI/AAAAAAAAABI/0z6z7BLdLCc/s1600-h/Letter+to+Miti.jpg

I know the chances are low.. but i believes, everyone know. If you never try, you never know. By this thing, there are a slight chances of 50% they might hear from us...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These headlamps were sent to have them restored and coated but upon collection, results were less that satisfactory. No pictures of the different stages of sanding, but only before-after pictures. Still a bit blurry due to the degradation of the coating applied just few weeks ago by another detailer. Not a very good idea to coat the inner side of the lens as the heat may degrade the coating causing it to turn white...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience