Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
All other car forum also bising already.Nismoclub, Mazda killerbees. Well, except campro cps lover club lah...
All the car clubs should unite and voice out their dissatisfaction with the new policy. Then we can be 1Malaysia, but without Proton.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Guys: Put simply is like this

1)If its cheaper say overhauling the engine with new and original parts then surely we would use new and original parts

2)Insurance company wont pay you new part prices even in 'knock for knock' or whatever claims even if your vehicle is 3-5 year old.

3)Next they will probably up the loading again-the last time was because a few of them lobbied the G for it.

4) In US;sometimes insurance cost more than a car and since they dont have road tax some cars run without insurance.So in Msia case probably you will see more kereta hantu+duplication or no insurance and no road tax.So they will employ more police... and queues at puspakom get longer...Vicious circle!!

5)The G thinks this will increase demand for proton but it could be the opposite.Demand for second hand proton is because of a 'cheap' shell that you can mod evo engines and parts into it.Some may remember what happen to Motoria which was suppose to 'maintain' a second hand car market for proton.

6)Why buy Myvi and not savvy...simply because I can get daihatsu or toyota support for parts(and mods plus bodykits etc).Nobody likes being held by the b..ls____ some more got to wait and so forth.

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
Man this is making me so sad... am i going to say sayonara forever to my babe ae92 4age :banghead::banghead::banghead: Thanks for the G... u G's sure terlampau cerdik lah....
1 question in my head... this puspakom inspection... what level of inspection are they going to undergo on our car?? Body? Engine? Illegal modification??

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
wtf stupid G, we must change them....change them!!! change them!!! this G is juz thinking bout their own pockets, thinking bout how to burden us instead of helping Rakyat...We must change it! Proton is way way over priced...not worth!!!

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Man this is making me so sad... am i going to say sayonara forever to my babe ae92 4age :banghead::banghead::banghead: Thanks for the G... u G's sure terlampau cerdik lah....
1 question in my head... this puspakom inspection... what level of inspection are they going to undergo on our car?? Body? Engine? Illegal modification??
I been go though the puspakom check b4 because of my engine blow i change engine. When checking they just rub the some black dust on my chassis code and check my engine code then after that go for braking test front brake first and rear brake, and head light test that all. NOthing more and my exhaust tips is 3inch nothing happen.

Even my friend Evo go for puspakom check, 3.5 inch piping loud as hell also no problem. But the puspakom i go is in kota setar one la.

fawzi

Sep 10, 2009
port klang
they think by doing this will make people buy proton? sorila. i'd prefer old import car compare to proton.
same like u bro..they want us to buy new proton..they never think !!!
do we have much time to take our own car do inspection..?
ulat n rasuah guy can make RM KKKK on this..
lastly poor ppl like us is mati..

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

they think by doing this will make people buy proton? sorila. i'd prefer old import car compare to proton.
Zth forumers unite;write to MITI(err no 4 letter words please)

Email:[email protected]
need zerotohundred as our leader..whos sokong...?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

wtf stupid G, we must change them....change them!!! change them!!! this G is juz thinking bout their own pockets, thinking bout how to burden us instead of helping Rakyat...We must change it! Proton is way way over priced...not worth!!!
u were right bro...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

For me, every car enthusiast will keep their car in tip top condition even if it's 20 years old because cars are the most precious thing to us. If you see a dent or a defective parts, most would go get it change or repair ASAP. I believe most of the guys here does the same that includes me...car got a little bit of sound also feel very heart pain already....car enthusiast is very different from car driver and wannabes....so I think we don't need other people to judge whether our car is road worthy or not.....nobody knows our own car better than ourselves.

I think they should be more stringent to commercial vehicles like what Mizu said. These are the people that doesn't take care of their bosses trucks and buses. Tell you what i know, my factory here has a bumi workshop which is assigned to do maintenance for TNB trucks. 90% that came in are mostly towed in according to the workshop boss. Think about it? towed in...not driven in....

My college mate, which is now running a coach business also told me that many drivers for express bus abuse the buses like hell...some run until engine oil dry also have, gearbox pecah also have....

My own experience, I fired 3 lorry drivers because they worked for me and abuse the trucks and never maintain the truck until it breaks down. Then I have to fork out a huge sum of money to repair it....When I hire them, they told me will take care of the truck but end up.....:banghead:
u got a point bro..i'm with u

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
to all driver.... i feel sad and fer up about this news tat come up yesterday morning...
i do convert my car from 4G13 to 4G92 MIVEC..my car is proton iswara but already get the endose ...... i also TAKUT wont get pass la..
yes maybe is right the G is asking the citizen to change to proton or perodua car...
but 1 things the G is forgot somethings not all malaysian are able to buy new car
some BLACKLISTED so how to buy cars...

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
i dunno what they think..i'll agree with this inspection if mesia cut the duty for import cars.
If they cut 100%... If not I will strongly disagree!!!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

like always... new regulation and new rule.... normally no follow up and enforcement... don't so stress guys... keep on ur right foot to the floor
coz PDRM EVO don't have spare part to change (too expensive) :driver:
useless la... PDRM EVO only got 10 unit in Malaysia... But our citizen car more than his EVO 1000000000000000 time!

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

to all driver.... i feel sad and fer up about this news tat come up yesterday morning...
i do convert my car from 4G13 to 4G92 MIVEC..my car is proton iswara but already get the endose ...... i also TAKUT wont get pass la..
yes maybe is right the G is asking the citizen to change to proton or perodua car...
but 1 things the G is forgot somethings not all malaysian are able to buy new car
some BLACKLISTED so how to buy cars...
No because of Blacklisted only.... But Because of Proton SUX!

here my personal car review....
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/300478-my-personal-car-reviews.html

Last edited:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
To those people blindly support F1 team. Go screw you momma for giving birth to you la!!! I told you at the main pages long time ago that there sure would be some form of cons from having a F1 team. Now it is this. When they had Proton on board, you guys think Proton can come up with millions of bucks to fund the F1 team meh? And when they said Tony Fernandes as the guy funding it, hello!!!?!?!?! Tony is rich, but not rich like Richard Branson ok?!?! He also would not blindly fund a team, if he has to put up all the money in it. So where does the money come from? The goverment says they are only an entity. But then they own shares in Proton. Proton with debts need money. So this budget (which i greatly said would kill us old car owners) is putting money in Protons coffers as they are the cheapest cars around. Its either a Proton or take the bus!!!!

Now the shroud of such devious plans are exposed. Where do we go from here? All LE, SE, SEG, KE cars are not guaranteed to pass in Puspakom even if you are stock kaw kaw. They just give out a directive to Puspakom to fail all 15 years cars just like that. You can't even question them because they said the equipment failed those cars. And the equipment they can claim its calibrated overseas.

If they fail your cars, you can't even sell it!!! If you scrap it, it might just cost RM2000!!! Would you agree to that? The Proton RM5000 rebate is only valid till end of this year. Next year dun have anymore. And the voucher is only for Proton cars. Not other makes!!

We can lie to ourselves that the cars can pass if we put under table money. But in reality for how long? There is no guarantee. So its either we street protest, online petition, screw with 1malaysia site and such. I have started to put up comments on scrap car plan in 1 malaysia site. Do the same there. Next would start up a petition. Next would do a media expose. I'm not sitting down here anymore.:viking:

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
To those people blindly support F1 team. Go screw you momma for giving birth to you la!!! I told you at the main pages long time ago that there sure would be some form of cons from having a F1 team. Now it is this. When they had Proton on board, you guys think Proton can come up with millions of bucks to fund the F1 team meh? And when they said Tony Fernandes as the guy funding it, hello!!!?!?!?! Tony is rich, but not rich like Richard Branson ok?!?! He also would not blindly fund a team, if he has to put up all the money in it. So where does the money come from? The goverment says they are only an entity. But then they own shares in Proton. Proton with debts need money. So this budget (which i greatly said would kill us old car owners) is putting money in Protons coffers as they are the cheapest cars around. Its either a Proton or take the bus!!!!

Now the shroud of such devious plans are exposed. Where do we go from here? All LE, SE, SEG, KE cars are not guaranteed to pass in Puspakom even if you are stock kaw kaw. They just give out a directive to Puspakom to fail all 15 years cars just like that. You can't even question them because they said the equipment failed those cars. And the equipment they can claim its calibrated overseas.

If they fail your cars, you can't even sell it!!! If you scrap it, it might just cost RM2000!!! Would you agree to that? The Proton RM5000 rebate is only valid till end of this year. Next year dun have anymore. And the voucher is only for Proton cars. Not other makes!!

We can lie to ourselves that the cars can pass if we put under table money. But in reality for how long? There is no guarantee. So its either we street protest, online petition, screw with 1malaysia site and such. I have started to put up comments on scrap car plan in 1 malaysia site. Do the same there. Next would start up a petition. Next would do a media expose. I'm not sitting down here anymore.:viking:
I super agree with u bro~~ u got my support ~~ i guess no matter what we do to our car now is already useless...if they want to fail our car during the puspakom test is just so easy for them.... cus they are G MAH~ TAI SAI BAH~ KNS :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: G MY A** :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
ye.... ye.... malaysia boleh.... up my fat a*s...

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009

Yeah... at 1st of the F1 Malaysia team willing to held... I also was the person who disagree with it too... Now we both saw already lo...

Anyway, follow me... To Australia and start new life there... Malaysia Sux!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
If you ask me theres nothing wrong with having a Malaysian F1 team. Heck, we even should be proud of it...

But why now lah? REMPIT ada banyak, crime rate increasing, and they want to go LUMBA-LUMBA ar?

No f**king priority in where to spend the money or what??? :stupid:

If they got rid of even 60% of the crime and rempits then okay lah, wanna go make an F1 team I wouldnt give a damn hahaha :thefinger:

bjl2486

Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
The f***ing G alwayz 'squeeze' us. mati tecekik la ini macam..it's the same whichever party rules. Dammit!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

does anybody can recommend a good sport springs match with kyb rs? my car is an iswara.please state the price also.thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience