Campro 1.6 Super-Charged?

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
yeah..but brand new kit is juz around rm5k..plus one year warranty on the engine sum more huhu
phantomRX8,
r u sure new kit rm5k onli...
i dont think so.. if not mistaken rm6.5k + management (if campro the cheapest is haltech ape ntah cant use emanage)... correct me if i wrong or they have discount for deepavali..

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
i hate it when they limit forums to members only, lol

u got the link tak adi? how long ago was dis?
link tarak! i forgot where oso.
how long do u reckon the campro's crank can stand to 'more than 200bhp at the fly'? :hmmmm:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i dunno bro, but shud lasts much much longer then an over-loaded camshaft, lol

deenweirdoz

Oct 18, 2008
phantomRX8,
i dont think so.. if not mistaken rm6.5k + management (if campro the cheapest is haltech ape ntah cant use emanage)... correct me if i wrong or they have discount for deepavali..
This is from where? Powerzone is it? quite interested even though the age of my CAMPRO IAFM not even touch the 1 year old

amadke30

Mar 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
who know the Sprintex Supercharger? any complaint from sc campro owner? i m intrested to sc but
donno any disadvantages/advantages after few years using sc

idmanotic

Oct 6, 2013
I just installed the Sprintex but its not working as I like....

My car is the older non campro engine so the intake manifold needs to be fabricated which cost $$$. Then later, the stock starter motor of the engine also interfere with the unit so need to change starter.

For some reason, I also did not receive the plug and play harness for the haltech unit (maybe its not available for non CPS engine).

Now, my car is hard to crank, still doing run in as I overhaul my engine as well. I suspect the starter motor is faulty.

Lots of things to rectify. Its not as simple as plug and play.

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
phantomRX8,
That price quote was for turbokit made by Xenon..at that time it was stated rm5k..what is included i have no idea..nowadays it would cost around 8k if i am not mistaken..

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
I just installed the Sprintex but its not working as I like....

My car is the older non campro engine so the intake manifold needs to be fabricated which cost $$$. Then later, the stock starter motor of the engine also interfere with the unit so need to change starter.

For some reason, I also did not receive the plug and play harness for the haltech unit (maybe its not available for non CPS engine).

Now, my car is hard to crank, still doing run in as I overhaul my engine as well. I suspect the starter motor is faulty.

Lots of things to rectify. Its not as simple as plug and play.
I have read that there is a ready plug and play sc for non-cps leh.. u mean u bought a cps version and modded it?! :hmmmm:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi. I have been searching through zth for a while now and even cross checked the Tom. It seems that suzuki swift discussions faded and the interest has died down. Searched on other malaysian sites as well and can't get much. So for now, I'll start one very specifically for the Suzuki Swift 1.5, (M15A / ZC21). Mine's a year 2011 ckd model. I've not done anything to my car except install Pivot Spark Earth and Pivot Voltage Stabiliser (from my previous car).

1) Fuel Consumption....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience