M7 gt oil filter(magnet type)
M7 F-titan Sport Muffler
M7 high flow Front n Mid Pipe
M7 super street Air Filter
M7 Electric Boost Controller
M7 throttle controller auto pro-R
M7 ECU- Rom
M7 racing meter SMD;Boost Meter
M7 Hyper Sound Blow Off Valve Type GT7 (adapter Kit)
M7 Super Competition Brake Pad (700Deg) Front n Rear
M7 Tuned Up Actuator
M7 Super street Performance Damper
So all of this is worth 25k? I know R35 upgrades are quite costly but I don't know if I'd want a car full of M7 kit. Pretty sure there are better options out there, get parts in from Japan from tuning companies that do lots of R35s. I remember reading one of the car magazines and one of the Japanese tuning companies apparently has done up the most number of R35s - over 100+ but I can't recall which one it was. I'm not usually up to date anyway when it comes to these things.

I always thought the price tag would be much higher than that. How much HP does the M7 R35 have? They have the tuning package details, but no BHP and torque figure.
I guess depends on what year R35 they're using as the base car right? Anyways, I too noticed the lack of power figures.

Pravin Kumar Balachandran

From Facebook
Jan 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
i changed my mind..i dont think M7 kit really gonna worth the money...just gonna get a stock Gtr and send it over to Install AMS Alpha 6 kit for da starting..they promised 600hp..and it just gonna cost extra 22k while m7 cost nearly double...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i changed my mind..i dont think M7 kit really gonna worth the money...just gonna get a stock Gtr and send it over to Install AMS Alpha 6 kit for da starting..they promised 600hp..and it just gonna cost extra 22k while m7 cost nearly double...
Yeah, they were asking a bit too much for the car. But glad you made up your mind and hopefully we'll see you around whacking all the Lambos. :driver:

From Facebook
Jan 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
[PIMPIN];1063548125 said:
Yeah, they were asking a bit too much for the car. But glad you made up your mind and hopefully we'll see you around whacking all the Lambos. :driver:
hahaha...hope i will meet them in jb..neway will surely cum over to meet u huys and take sum advice n lesson from sifu like u n others..hope u all will make up time for me..hehehe...:adore:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hahaha...hope i will meet them in jb..neway will surely cum over to meet u huys and take sum advice n lesson from sifu like u n others..hope u all will make up time for me..hehehe...:adore:
I'll be in JB this weekend hahah.. I'm there from time to time, last was a couple months back. This year not so frequent lah but I used to live there for 7 years at Tmn Nong Chik area.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
damn! just get a stock gtr and go for the switzer kit! stay stock look(no carbon crap or whatsoever, then smoke the other gtr) best feeling ever.

From Facebook
Jan 4, 2011
www.facebook.com
[PIMPIN];1063548792 said:
I'll be in JB this weekend hahah.. I'm there from time to time, last was a couple months back. This year not so frequent lah but I used to live there for 7 years at Tmn Nong Chik area.
i live in seri alam.u noe uh?its just 7~10min from pasir gudang circuit..another fren of mind from Zth also coming jb to drop his monster to a guy in permas..why cant all of u came last week??i drop by my house for 2 days n bored to dead..just came bak ship sday n all comin jb...argh...:mad:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

damn! just get a stock gtr and go for the switzer kit! stay stock look(no carbon crap or whatsoever, then smoke the other gtr) best feeling ever.

switzer kit?wats da hp n damage to my pocket bro?for sure no carbon crap o wat so eva..mayb a custom paint job..still havent decide yet..:hmmmm:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
i live in seri alam.u noe uh?its just 7~10min from pasir gudang circuit..another fren of mind from Zth also coming jb to drop his monster to a guy in permas..why cant all of u came last week??i drop by my house for 2 days n bored to dead..just came bak ship sday n all comin jb...argh...:mad:

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

switzer kit?wats da hp n damage to my pocket bro?for sure no carbon crap o wat so eva..mayb a custom paint job..still havent decide yet..:hmmmm:
I'm usually there for work related stuff but this weekend my best friend is getting engaged. So not exactly a lepak session this time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Simply gorgeous isn’t it? Simply stunning and it gets full marks for the I-want factor. Remember Wald? They were here in Malaysia not too long ago until the government shut them down for not having proper AP’s. Well, the world is Wald’s playground now as they are receiving orders from all over the world especially for this Benz. Who needs Malaysia when they’re laughing all the way to the bank.

It was officially unveiled to public in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience