Bad Wald W216 CL-Class

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Simply gorgeous isn’t it? Simply stunning and it gets full marks for the I-want factor. Remember Wald? They were here in Malaysia not too long ago until the government shut them down for not having proper AP’s. Well, the world is Wald’s playground now as they are receiving orders from all over the world especially for this Benz. Who needs Malaysia when they’re laughing all the way to the bank.

It was officially unveiled to public in November at SEMA. Based on the W216 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class, their new tuning program consists of a front spoiler, side steps, rear skirt, roof and trunk spoiler, sports fender ducts and exhaust system. Wald has also developed a new brake system with 6-piston calipers up front and 4-piston in the rear. We have not been able to get official figures, but I’m sure it’s fast, really fast.

Maybe with enough publicity and demand, the brand could once again be available in Malaysia.

Check out the hot pictures below:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
WALD was not allowed to continue operate here because the models they brought in were merely rebadged cars, namely Honda Edix, Golf GTi, Mitsubishi Colt Plus and Wish.

no tuning was done, so they got complaints from numerous parties.

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
those are fixed conventional wheels..
hmm, the rear doesnt look one bit like a mercedes..

those fins on the front fender reminds me of the 80s porsches.. :biggrin:

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
what ever it is.. its stunning!~.. quick someone buy it for our roads :D so we can post it in the RCP thread :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all..
engine got problem as stated above..
been haunting me for about half year now..
engine mivec 1.8 single cam block with mivec piston
using 10-40 magnatec oil : oil level reach lower dipstick level after 2k km..
using 20-50 oil : oil level reach lower dipstick level after +- 2.5k km..
coolant toyota 1 bottle + water to fill the radiator but after about 1k km the water inside the tank gone already..
water pump changed..
valve seal also change..
for now need to check water &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience