best looking wheels for EK

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
in my opinion

i would go for sprint hard cp-f or sprint hart competition on any colour ek. other than that would be volk se37k on a black ek.

not to say i dont like spoon/regamaster, te37, typec or ce28n but these rims are commonly used, generalised and stereotyped rims in klang valley...just that its getting boring. everybody seems to paint their car white/championship white and everybody wants to have evo regamaster or te37 on their ek.

thats the reason eibach-meet is so hyped up every year. the indifference is the wow factor.

just my 2 sen opinion, dun tembak me for being honest. ha ha ha

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
TE 37 looks good...but i'm using racing hart CP-035...also kinda nice...very lightweight like TE37...just 3.5 KG

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
my rim enkei tc8 very ol skool look and heavy...ish..ish..

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
in my opinion

i would go for sprint hard cp-f or sprint hart competition on any colour ek. other than that would be volk se37k on a black ek.

not to say i dont like spoon/regamaster, te37, typec or ce28n but these rims are commonly used, generalised and stereotyped rims in klang valley...just that its getting boring. everybody seems to paint their car white/championship white and everybody wants to have evo regamaster or te37 on their ek.

thats the reason eibach-meet is so hyped up every year. the indifference is the wow factor.

Haha.. nice choices.. sprint hart cp-f or competition..

but are those rims easily available? if order new, mampos oh.. prices are a killer.. it would be something like half my car's market value already. hahaha :P

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
the competitions comes in 5 lugs mostly. cheaper than the overated evos and te37s. prolly becoz its 5 lugs.

crazy4honda

500 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
kl
in my opinion

yup,agree with u...boring oredi...hahaha

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
haha...lucky i didn't buy that ''spoom'' sport rims...instead i got Racing hart CP-035 ...coz u can see lots of civic are using spoom/spoon rims....other than spoom/spoon the TE37/CE28 also very popular for civic....but say whatever u wanted to say...i still think that TE37 looks really2 good on EK...

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
Any jalan to find mugen mf-8s?? ori or taiwan also dont care ah!!! in love with the design.........and wats the market value??

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Bronze Mugen MF8 da best.
Get a set from me ... RM3K

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok titan .. we are convinced about the Performance and power
thing is that.. most of us find the price high ..
i mean 2800 for a wira setup .. kinda expensive..
but there was an installment of let say 12 months.. one month 250 like that
wah i think most of us wouldnt mind at all to get TITANED :)
respect titan .. but pocket koyak
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience