awesome R32 at Sepang dragbattle 21/5/05

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
Hi!, Skagee, sorry 4 me not interested in spending time to talk 'siok' o shown off in any Skyline topic. because there will never be real performance answer.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
hhhmmm..... just share some out of topic things with you guys.

that day, i go to cinema because i wanna watch movie. so i bought a ticket for a horror movie and sit in the cinema for 2 hours. but after 2 hours, i come out and tell the guy at the ticket counter -- "sorry, i dont like horror movie, never interested in any horror movie at all..."

damn wasted my 2 hours.....#XU&^$%@...

the point is -- why go to cinema and buy ticket for a horror movie when you don't like horror movie at all??????? maybe going next door and get a ticket for romance movie better..... after watching only say i never like it at all...... ai....

cheamys

Mar 27, 2005
malaysia
A horrible movie tilte without horror!

What if the horror movie acting by some funny film stars not seem horrible enough?

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
same thing dude, dont waste time on something you are not interested in.....

it doesnt matter what is the content but if you are not interested, then dont talk cock and when ppl shoot kao u, then only give lame excuses like "i am not interested and dont want to waste my time on something i will not get the answer i wan "

if someone feel it is a waste of time doing something, then he shouldn't have started in the first place....

well, there are ppl who enjoy horror movie act by comedy stars -- look at "Scary Movie", hehehee..... i knwo some frens who find it interesting.....

ManR34

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
KL
thats some good advice there my friend...i had like to add to ur theory oso:

if u dun like the SHIT!! DUN FARKEN EAT IT!! :biggrin:
only doggs goto smell their own poopoo!! :tongue:

whos ur daddy now?? :tee:

ps. i find the scary movie series damn damn funny le!! especially when highly induced with herbal "grass"!!! :dancing2:

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
wow, just read about the RH9 club in Japan, and saw one of the videos. It means record holding 9 and to get in, the car must do 9s in the 1/4 mile on radial tyres, on the street, not drag strip.

The veilside r32 was awesome! 0-300kmh in 13.72 secs. THAT IS QUICK!

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Yupe like their slogan,

The Street Specs of GTR, 9 seconds record holders' club.

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Rh 10

if i have a GTR, i just want to get into RH 10, that also i am very happy already.... heheheee

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
DRiftAGster said:
if i have a GTR, i just want to get into RH 10, that also i am very happy already.... heheheee
RH10 too fast liao, I'll be contented with RH12 already. :tongue:

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
mr Nismo: RH12 its just too dangerous .... imagine 12 mins from xxxxxxx to xxxxxxxx ...wow ....

i bet only a balless ppl will try to break the record...!!!!

drive slow ...steady and safe

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
GAME_OVER said:
mr Nismo: RH12 its just too dangerous .... imagine 12 mins from xxxxxxx to xxxxxxxx ...wow ....

i bet only a balless ppl will try to break the record...!!!!

drive slow ...steady and safe
Ceh where got dangerous? I still drive safe, unlike somebody whack so fast until spin right in the middle of the road with 3 fellas in the car somemore...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
mrnismo, do u know the specs of the crazy veilside r32? also what tyres were they running? bfg drag radials?

thanks sifu :)

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
gobiz said:
mrnismo, do u know the specs of the crazy veilside r32? also what tyres were they running? bfg drag radials?

thanks sifu :)
Me no sifu dun pray pray later the real sifu gonna whack kau me.

Do you mean the street record? If yes most probably they will be running NITTO Drag Radials. AFAIK it's running on GT3540s and a non stroke-up engine, F-CON V Pro, that's all I know. There's a clip somewhere in Mario's site showing Dai taking the car for a 0-300kmh test.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
there are many interesting clips there but too bad not more updates lately.... remember saw a jun evo 5 or 6 drifting.... but i like the hks drag supra....

The Marketplace Latest

The Marketplace Top Posts

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

started wit the design process

printed design layout

confirming size n adjustments

spray mount on layout n stick on to sticker n start cutting slowly

once finish first cutout, stick...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience