awesome R32 at Sepang dragbattle 21/5/05

Hi!, Skagee, sorry 4 me not interested in spending time to talk 'siok' o shown off in any Skyline topic. because there will never be real performance answer.

hhhmmm..... just share some out of topic things with you guys.

that day, i go to cinema because i wanna watch movie. so i bought a ticket for a horror movie and sit in the cinema for 2 hours. but after 2 hours, i come out and tell the guy at the ticket counter -- "sorry, i dont like horror movie, never interested in any horror movie at all..."

damn wasted my 2 hours.....#XU&^$%@...

the point is -- why go to cinema and buy ticket for a horror movie when you don't like horror movie at all??????? maybe going next door and get a ticket for romance movie better..... after watching only say i never like it at all...... ai....

A horrible movie tilte without horror!

What if the horror movie acting by some funny film stars not seem horrible enough?

same thing dude, dont waste time on something you are not interested in.....

it doesnt matter what is the content but if you are not interested, then dont talk cock and when ppl shoot kao u, then only give lame excuses like "i am not interested and dont want to waste my time on something i will not get the answer i wan "

if someone feel it is a waste of time doing something, then he shouldn't have started in the first place....

well, there are ppl who enjoy horror movie act by comedy stars -- look at "Scary Movie", hehehee..... i knwo some frens who find it interesting.....

thats some good advice there my friend...i had like to add to ur theory oso:

if u dun like the SHIT!! DUN FARKEN EAT IT!! :biggrin:
only doggs goto smell their own poopoo!! :tongue:

whos ur daddy now?? :tee:

ps. i find the scary movie series damn damn funny le!! especially when highly induced with herbal "grass"!!! :dancing2:

Last edited:
wow, just read about the RH9 club in Japan, and saw one of the videos. It means record holding 9 and to get in, the car must do 9s in the 1/4 mile on radial tyres, on the street, not drag strip.

The veilside r32 was awesome! 0-300kmh in 13.72 secs. THAT IS QUICK!

Yupe like their slogan,

The Street Specs of GTR, 9 seconds record holders' club.

Rh 10

if i have a GTR, i just want to get into RH 10, that also i am very happy already.... heheheee

DRiftAGster said:
if i have a GTR, i just want to get into RH 10, that also i am very happy already.... heheheee

RH10 too fast liao, I'll be contented with RH12 already. :tongue:

mr Nismo: RH12 its just too dangerous .... imagine 12 mins from xxxxxxx to xxxxxxxx ...wow ....

i bet only a balless ppl will try to break the record...!!!!

drive slow ...steady and safe

GAME_OVER said:
mr Nismo: RH12 its just too dangerous .... imagine 12 mins from xxxxxxx to xxxxxxxx ...wow ....

i bet only a balless ppl will try to break the record...!!!!

drive slow ...steady and safe

Ceh where got dangerous? I still drive safe, unlike somebody whack so fast until spin right in the middle of the road with 3 fellas in the car somemore...

mrnismo, do u know the specs of the crazy veilside r32? also what tyres were they running? bfg drag radials?

thanks sifu :)

gobiz said:
mrnismo, do u know the specs of the crazy veilside r32? also what tyres were they running? bfg drag radials?

thanks sifu :)

Me no sifu dun pray pray later the real sifu gonna whack kau me.

Do you mean the street record? If yes most probably they will be running NITTO Drag Radials. AFAIK it's running on GT3540s and a non stroke-up engine, F-CON V Pro, that's all I know. There's a clip somewhere in Mario's site showing Dai taking the car for a 0-300kmh test.

there are many interesting clips there but too bad not more updates lately.... remember saw a jun evo 5 or 6 drifting.... but i like the hks drag supra....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom