ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

Jan 7, 2011
Samutprakarn TH
hi guys, logging in from Thailand, I'm buying good from here. I know there's a risk buying from overseas.
Sincerely no offence to the seller - has anyone come across dealing with "AE101-Wong", pls share your experience.

wakdjoko

Known Member
May 22, 2010
KB/JB
hi guys, logging in from Thailand, I'm buying good from here. I know there's a risk buying from overseas.
Sincerely no offence to the seller - has anyone come across dealing with "AE101-Wong", pls share your experience.
that's ivan.

i have buy 2 times from him.

my 1st buy is rm60 n the part was good.

the 2nd buy is rm1k, n the part was damn good bro.

i would suggest him if u need rare n still in very gud condition item!

Jan 7, 2011
Samutprakarn TH
that's ivan.

i have buy 2 times from him.

my 1st buy is rm60 n the part was good.

the 2nd buy is rm1k, n the part was damn good bro.

i would suggest him if u need rare n still in very gud condition item!
much appreciate your input,

just completed transaction, and hope to hear from him after landing from taiwan.

skyblue

Mar 23, 2005
KL
ive been cheat by username name ( sticker_fai )
do not buy from him
i bank in the money and he gave me a fake tracking number
damn him
bro, this guy is still around selling stuff. maybe u shud alert the mods if u really kena conned or get him to clarify why he gave u a fake tracking code.

cud be a misunderstanding...

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
how about seller selling 2 same identical items but different price do this person called as conman also ....... becos i kena already price way diff. rm250.00 :bawling::dontknow::adore:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hi all..

I'm really pissed off with Hanzo racing guy today. I came far from Perak to Kl to get BOV from them. What i get? NOTHING..

Story begins from 2 days ago when i called them up and asking for the BOV. Yesterday, i called them once again to reconfirm that i'm coming today.

The guy who deal with me, can't even remember what i'm looking for then after i refresh him again what i need, he told me that he need to check up again his stock again later and will reconfirm back with we by today (26/02/11). He also asked me to come by evening.

I've reached KL at noon and until 6pm, i didn't get a call from him. I've tried few times to call him back but can't get through. I go to their office in front of Taylor's College. Guess what? CLOSED..

If like this they are treat buyers, for sure it won't lasting long.

Other thing that i'm not satisfied, how come this attitude of seller can get "PRO SELLER"? Trusted some more. In reality, can't be trusted at all..

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
Hi all..

I'm really pissed off with Hanzo racing guy today. I came far from Perak to Kl to get BOV from them. What i get? NOTHING..

Story begins from 2 days ago when i called them up and asking for the BOV. Yesterday, i called them once again to reconfirm that i'm coming today.

The guy who deal with me, can't even remember what i'm looking for then after i refresh him again what i need, he told me that he need to check up again his stock again later and will reconfirm back with we by today (26/02/11). He also asked me to come by evening.

I've reached KL at noon and until 6pm, i didn't get a call from him. I've tried few times to call him back but can't get through. I go to their office in front of Taylor's College. Guess what? CLOSED..

If like this they are treat buyers, for sure it won't lasting long.

Other thing that i'm not satisfied, how come this attitude of seller can get "PRO SELLER"? Trusted some more. In reality, can't be trusted at all..
Im thinking they only want to received order by Banking Account & saying will posting out the goods to you at Perak:biggrin:

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hehehe.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For me, i would prefer for COD. Advantage for me that i can see product first. If not satisfied, no need to buy maa.. Can buy from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience