ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

sapphirezzzzz

Jan 23, 2008
Admins.Mod , appreciate if this threat is pinned for all members caution.

PLS READ THIS B4 U PROCEED!

[Profit making conmen]

Recently my nephew got conned in LYN. Seems like the conmen are making 100k above profit through out the year for using same tactics , The ABC con style. A Sony viao for 3k , imagine that who will sell a vaio with high end specs ei c2d t7200 with 2gb ram and blu ray for 3k and claimed to be brand new but underwater from custom officer himself is selling it out at LYN ? A ( my nephew ) contacted B ( conmen ) and B gave out bank detail that use to be from C ( another seller ) then B will contact C and tell him money is in which is from A. B gets the item he want from C and A get nothing... So watch out for this. Personally i suggest seller not to post your phone number and details bout urself to prevent some1 trying to be u and contact the buyers from ur threat. Post the item ur selling , get the buyer to pm u. To all buyer , make sure the seller has their nick pm u personally so that we know she/he is genuine.
13/3/2008
a pm from zth member..
Just wanna let you know I also encounter the same problem as you.Bought a HKS SQV from a malay guy Sekigun (nick in Zth).When install in my car pressure leak out.Try pm him a few times but ignore my msges.Damn him.Fcuk him man...

28/6/2008 from zth member
treason84-this guy who selling K&N filter are cheatting me after the payment been tranfer,tis the personal profile about him that i have
0129122800-Kenny
[email protected]

im not here to spam or wat , but whoever has the same fate , do share here..there is a reason y the badseller are rated as conmen.

We dont call the seller as conmen for selling imitation parts if we are being told unless they claim its original! So pls do not blame any1 if u bought an imitation parts if u do know about it. there are prices to pay for what u bought and ur own decision.

Here is the list voted

Bad Traders/ Conmen

1. Wong2225
2. tycoaccs - Voted the worst sekker ever in Zth
3. Bebee
4. Limhungwei/ Kenny/ Jason
5. Airline
6. malayguy with "black" in his nick
7. Sunnylimtk @ Yap Chee Seng
8. yuhanisa @ 4g93gti-r @ bananaboyz
9. funkykrayzie

Good Honest Trusted Traders

1. Howie Choo
2. Drex Chan @ C-ground
3. Kuyeen
4. kweng84
5. Autoequipe
6. FTZone
7. Jojo9984
8. wira_tak_laju
9. vicksong85
10. Rock Lee
11. goo126

Whoever wants to complain and dare not reveal own nick , pm me.. ill do my best and keep on updating!!

Updated today 26/5/2008

Last edited by a moderator:

gizmoz82

Known Member
Jan 13, 2006
but i also b4 this buy many things from this guy.i buy 3 unit sard fuel regulator n cusco oct....but c.o.d...becos he said he stay around klang telok pulai n nearby from my place....but everytime i meet to collect the item around petronas bkt tinggi next to tesco...so far the item i buy still ok....maybe this is my luck....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
luckily i didnt buy the stupid so called hks ssqv from tycoass....cos the bov tak boleh pakai at all, its made in taiwan...F**K him man!!!...most of these person are from accesorries shop i think...

patpaty

500 RPM
Jul 21, 2004
subang jaya,usj
"4th lim hung wei or kenny or jason using ppl name to conned.. money transfered , then item nvr arrive..."

wat r this ppl selling ah??

ctctw

Known Member
May 3, 2005
i also kena from the brian, regardin the sard fuel regulator .... been sendin to warranty around aug 07 but till now i still haven receive back the item ... called him, givin me so many excuses..... feel dissapointed bout him ....

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
moderator... sticky pls

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
beware of the fake SARD fuel regulator sold here and lelong.... not worth the money when u buy fake!

Tobby

Known Member
Jul 28, 2007
Thanks for the heads up bro...
Do update this thread in future..

ahgy

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2007
yaya i agree..i deal with some of them here..as said , this will be 1st n last time i buy from them..

also there are good seller.. :)

ya sticky this threat is good.. atleast buyer know..

bad seller or conman should be listed in here at top..

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
thks pal,
holy shit conman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s the eve of one of the most smoked-out battles to take place at SpeedCity’s circuit with the Achilles Formula Drift Malaysia 2012 Series ready to burn some rubber this weekend (19th -20th May 2012), much to the delight of drift fans that get to watch the entire battle from different angles, instead of just a meagre section of a race track.

<!--more-->In...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience