ATF Temperature Sensor Install

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe atf temp sensor is good idea. How do we know the atf cooler is working efficiently, no clog? If we can pick up the abnormal reading,costly GB problem can be reduced.
By the way why can't any temp gauge hook up to the ecu to get the reading instead of a custom sensor? GB boobies here, please enlighten me.
Stock sensor tak da for Campro bro haha
Are u driving an AirTrek? IIRC lah ahah. AirTrek should have it from the factory, i think

ya. haha.
it's lighter than the proton sp3 ATF.

i thinking to close the ATF dipstick area. too many sand there:banghead:
WTF?! Just leave it there la.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Stock sensor tak da for Campro bro haha
Are u driving an AirTrek? IIRC lah ahah. AirTrek should have it from the factory, i think

I'm curious and wonder, in that case, do newer Protons like Suprimas have gb atf temp sensor?
By the way mine is a Perdana, it has factory installed atf temp sensor. But you need to use diagnostic tool to read it, so onboard monitoring is impossible.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm curious and wonder, in that case, do newer Protons like Suprimas have gb atf temp sensor?
By the way mine is a Perdana, it has factory installed atf temp sensor. But you need to use diagnostic tool to read it, so onboard monitoring is impossible.
Not so sure. Have to ask the owners to come and comment.

Bro, get one of these OBDII scanner, and get a smartphone app ie:Torque App
Only if your car is compatible with OBDII lah of course.
If so, u will have your own digital speedometer and meters(RPM, coolant, ATF!)

Mini ELM327 V1 5 OBD2 II Bluetooth Diagnostic Car Auto Interface Scanner T7 | eBay

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nowadays, Many cars do not come with an Audible lock and unlock sound. Not like those days (Beep Beep)... To install after market in a shop, might cost anywhere between RM 80 - 160 just for the beep beep sound...

This was a circuit design and DIY I did 5 years ago... Posted in LancerGT Club Forum, now sharing it over here as it is applicable universally..

----------

I made 2 versions.. 1 is very very simple.. just need a normal relay with a Siren... HOWEVER, version 1 will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience