ASS landing! ON YOUR CAR!

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hello brothers and sisters,:regular_smile:

Today, i went to Mc Donalds Taman Buaya Malacca outlet. I was sitting at a full glass section where i can see my car. I was about to finish my last bite of Fillet-O-Fish, a Mc Donald's staff went out and chat with his friend. He was standing at first and suddenly, BOOM! His ass landed on my hood and chat happily there! Choww Haii! Faster finish my food and go away.

Some of you might think i am too much by not letting him sit. :cry_smile: Feel sad lar.:cry_smile: I never sit on my car before also. Sad sad.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ken12292703 said:
Hello brothers and sisters,:regular_smile:

Today, i went to Mc Donalds Taman Buaya Malacca outlet. I was sitting at a full glass section where i can see my car. I was about to finish my last bite of Fillet-O-Fish, a Mc Donald's staff went out and chat with his friend. He was standing at first and suddenly, BOOM! His ass landed on my hood and chat happily there! Choww Haii! Faster finish my food and go away.

Some of you might think i am too much by not letting him sit. :cry_smile: Feel sad lar.:cry_smile: I never sit on my car before also. Sad sad.
o.....is like tat one la...own car ma...sure heart pain one...i understand....

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Yeah, it will say "get lost big ass!" Hahahah! I was thinking of putting radiostar. Start the engine and give him a shock! Hahaha!

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
ken12292703 said:
Yeah, it will say "get lost big ass!" Hahahah! I was thinking of putting radiostar. Start the engine and give him a shock! Hahaha!
i used to do tat with my radiostar when someone chit chat standing near my car... :D

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
dont say u do not like ppl sit on ur car... i dont even like ppl touch my car coz after that sure alot fingers print. so am i too much? i know i too 'sayang' my car. :X-:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Lean a bit i dun mind... but dont sit on my car like sitting on a chair...plus foot resting on my bumper....i wish i have Styer Scout for a headshot!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
need to give a lesson to those fucker, i can't tolerate with those who lean or sit on my car.

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hahaha, luckily all of us think alike. Leaning also i don't really like. Wait they lean cars like walls then sure got dented. Tomorow morning must check hood got dent or not. If dented then want to cry liao. Go back there and screw the fella also no use liao. Self suffer. Take care of your car while you park. Really sad day. Think my hood is a chair.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Next time put a microphone and then connect to ur alarm lar! Record " diu niama chao hai"...should good enuf to scare ppl away!hahahah!!!!
Last time my fren got an idea that same apply to our HORN. When u press ur horn 4 times fast fast..then the effect will be " diu diu diu diu niama chao hai"...haha!

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Yeah, good idea. I have an extra air horn. Link the air horn with relay to the trigger. Once alarm screaming, the air horn also scream. Can wake up whole neighbourhood. Hahaha!

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
understandable. me also got the same felling when a stranger use my car for their comfort. brainless act i`d say.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone outhere using GAB coilover absorber?? can all the sifu outhere give some review about this absorber. im planning to buy this absorber soon, so need to find some info about this absorber.currently im still using stock standard satria gti suspension setup.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience