ASS landing! ON YOUR CAR!

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
zephyr3d said:
but u wont surprise there are certain type of ppl.. if your alarm warns them to keep their distance.... they lagi mau cari pasal.. sure they will purposely do something to you car.
agree with u... last time i went to pahang, my friend's kampung. most of those ppl there peep & touch my car like never see a car b4 :confused_smile: seeing them like 'sakai' living on top of tree.

digitalcom

Known Member
Oct 15, 2005
Universal
-sorry... Double Post-

Last edited:

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
heh..people leaning on cars need to go get a backbone transplant. wtf? cant stand up straight on your own?

aspecially retards with rivets on their jeans.

well, when I'm back at my hometown, I park my car indoors.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
If doesn't have indoors then have to be a little alert. Always go peep on your car's location and status. If at shopping complexes then nothing can be done. Shock sensor is important then. If standard alarm can put many sensors?

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
hmm...although the ass landing cant b tolerated...but it's still better than one ZTH member's car last time..the one used as TABLE for a weddin ceremony...by a "good" neighbour...might b out of topic..but wtF r those ppl thinkin? it might b other's car...but damn la..ppl also earn money will blood and sweat to buy the car and take care of it nicely..and those ppl jst use the car as anythin they like? fck all those who sat or use other's cars as tables...sorry for being rude...peace..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I find the best solution just to walk to your car, smile at them, disengage the alarm, take a baseball bat or better yet, a steel pipe and chase and bash them till they bleed profusely. If done in proper manner, I estimate them to have approximately 5 minutes to get stitched up before they die of lack of blood.
I had a stupid fatherfucker sat on my bonet, then lifted one leg and rest his whole fucking leg while talking on the phone. I press the alarm and he didn't care. I shouted from inside a restaurant that is 1 shop lot away. I swear I wanted to take a knife from the shop's kitchen and slash open his throat, then reach my hand inside and break his spine. I don't care if this is too much but I hope one day, he saw his father doing that and his father got whacked up big time. Get to the root of the problem before attending to the problem itself.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i saw once a guy lean to my car. i walked straight to him and look to his eyes. when im about to get near he went off...lucky him. or lucky me? hehe...

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Well, not so lucky for me.. I have an EF 4 door which was sprayed with a new coat of paint and after few weeks, some fat ass buggers went and lean/sit against the fenders and there was a blardy big dent on it.. blardy piss off when I saw it.. and the same thing happened on the other side so both fenders got dented big time.. for both the case, I had to go to my mechanic's workshop and pinjam his tools to ketuk mudguard and ketuk back out myself.. really piss off la.. so until now also still can see the marks of paint cracking/coming out because of hitting it back out.. after that also can't be bothered much with the car.. front and back also kena kiss by taxi drivers... damn bad luck la me and this car.. :(

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
yah. if its a friend leaning its okay la, as long as he/she not wearing jeans. BUT sitting.. too much lah! U shud've told the guy off lah!

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
in the end, i can see the point of not washing my car... ha ha

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Putting the hand on my car, I don't mind, but please please, never lean your body against my car. Worse still, NEVER sit on my car! That's the worse. The car will end up with lots of scratches here and there. Mind you, it isn't just minor scratches but kinda deep ones. :(

ShadowN

Known Member
Dec 16, 2005
Then how bout some dog pee pee to ur sport rims? haha..

Coz at my hometown there are many dogs. When i wakeup at the morning i normally can see some fresh urane mark at one of the car tyre. it make me angry everytime i back. if i know which dog do that, it wont be live at this world anymore.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Haha, urine nevermind larr. Can be washed maa. Scratches and dents can't be washed. Have to pull money out of your pocket and repair them, then less 1 car to use somemore if in the workshop.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
zan said:
in the end, i can see the point of not washing my car... ha ha
brilliant idea .... im not gonna wash my car anymore ... unless my mums starts nagging again .. hahahha

ShadowN

Known Member
Dec 16, 2005
ken12292703 said:
Haha, urine nevermind larr. Can be washed maa. Scratches and dents can't be washed. Have to pull money out of your pocket and repair them, then less 1 car to use somemore if in the workshop.
believe me man. the smell doesn't go for a few days unless u wash it with ur perfume. :sad_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye everyone...i'm driving campro 1.6...my question is if i wanted to change my clutch pump, is there any racing clutch pump selling out there or can i use honda clutch pump instead oem clutch pump???help me out...:confused::confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience