Anyone knows any high rank officer in Ministry of Health??

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
anyone knows anybody who can influence decisions made in the ministry of health? i kinda need a huge favor, maybe reward could be discussed as well.

it's about goverment posting for our malaysian pharmacists. if any of u think that u know someone in the ministry of health, high ranked enough to help, pls let me know.

i'm desperate already..

PM me if u can help... all i need is someone to help with my gf's government posting. i want her to be posted back in selangor...

tolong2 big taiko

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
is u marry her fast2 sure easy to get transfer back according to your place... :adore: thats the normal way to do it sir...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
hahaha damn... that solution i heard of, but takkan get married just for that right? marriage has to be for the right reasons!

any other alternatives??

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
well maybe it's time to give it some serous thoughts.. :P or you could wait for a year then try appealing..

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
If she can last that year she can continue for the remaining 2 more years. And no , marriage is not feasible. I'm still too young for that. Career also not stable yet.. Can hardly afford to maintain my own car. :(

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
dont cut my throat la taiko, just asking for favor nia... if succesful, i'm all ears for discussion about your rewards...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
another chance it by looking for exchange from ppl at your prefer location..ask her to find someone that agree to transfer between them....that would be fast..but certainly not easy to found one....

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
arturo : thanks bro, still sourcing... *fingers crossed*

danz : its not me, i'm no pharmacists. it's my gf only, she has done 1 year in seremban hosp, hoping that with the right cable, can get back selangor, but unfortunately kena negeri sembilan again.. so need some help in switching back to selangor... the boss of the hospital has no say as to where the person gets posted (state wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was just wondering if the APM Performax gives a lowered look like the Kayaba Rs absorbers even coupled with stock springs?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience