WUU 893 anyone knows who it belongs too?

superfire

Oct 17, 2007
Just now as i was driving from ss15 heading towards ss18, i saw this Mercedes E-class WUU 893 zig zaging through my rear view mirror. The traffic light was red(in front of public bank) and i was at the right lane. He was right behind me. When it turned green i proceeded to turn right. after the corner i showed my signal left to turn into ss18 and i was already halfway going into the left lane he zooommed pass me squeezing his big ass merz.

i chased him all the way to the fly over of ss19 heading towards federal. I guess he didnt have much skill taking that sharp bend at fast speed. i overtook him and saw this young fart driving with his friend while laughing. i purposely brake hard in front of him and i moved to the next lane when he sped through traffic again. he entered into glenmarie. Must be driving father's car!

superfire

Oct 17, 2007
hate ppl who thinks they drive big cars can bully other road users

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...hate rich ppl drive big car bully other small car...maybe drive father car to show off front of his friend...bang head...maybe u should show some skill to him how to drive fast or high speed at corner...

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Remembered a Beemer that was driving quite fast on MEX Highway while it was raining. The Beemer high-beam me a few times, wanted to give way but no space on middle-lane. When I finally gave way the Beemer high-beamed the Helang car and was told to pull over.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Big cars zigzagging is one thing. I hate motorbikes doing the same thing and the mob mentality that follows after that if anything happens to one of those idiotic bikes (superbikes and big bikes are the only exception). The small bikes are more kurang ajar and samseng than one big car with idiotic drivers.

Last edited:

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
You can have a hard brake if you find that there are not many cars on the road or else you will cause others in trouble by knocking you. If want to race, go sepang.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just have to learn to let go....such people will learn it the hard way.

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
u got many extra time eh to chase the faker, thank god u found a way to vent ur anger by telling us here & not by hiring a hitman :boxing:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to check these four engine?apart from body code cd9a and ce9a wat is the other way?ecu code?and also the turbine td05?as the sticky thread made by the sifu,it was mentioned tat evo 3 is 16g td05 turbine and the measurement is different.apartt from measuring,wat else can i do?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience