Anyone knows where to find the chinese movie Legend of Speed ? =D

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Does anyone know which shop can i buy the chinese racing movie Legend of speed? Ekin cheng is the main lead i think. I been to a few places and when i asked for the movie they always give me some kind of malaysian rempit movie.

Or maybe someone can sell me/burn me/lend me their copy ? =D

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Bro..
U can go to those shopping center to find it or.. the best way is buy pirated from those whom sell pirated CD..hehe..
This Movie really make EVOIV superb..Nice movie..

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
Pm me.

the very first movie that i watched that used NOS, he must had like a 500shot during the final pull away from the Imprezza lol

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Ya ya! Me also got one. original copy. bought back in 2000. But the reason i bought this CD wasnt bcoz the car thing, but bcoz the bike racing scene. i was kinda bike craze that time...

Those interested can also PM me (apart from infernal). Also available is a bike movie played by andy lau "Full Throttle". I love this one very much. its evergreen.

btw, what other cars movies that you guy think can be added in ZTH member cd collection?

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
Bullitt - Steve McQueen. nuff said

Gone in 60 Secs - Eleanor Nitrous baby !

Cars - Best animation ever

any Bond movie - sexay english cars

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
i bought it bcoz of cecilia cheung.... lol

last time that the best technology for CG effect.. but now watch it back kinda sucks haha....

n the bike racing scene... if u notice that the bike chain if not running when the shot his leg changing gears... lol....

btw... sky gav his fren paddy (tuner) a pentium ll 400mhz laptop to tuned his car.. lol kinda outdated laptop.. haha

Last edited:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I remember just simply hopping into a cinema to watch this movie as i was damn bored. I didn't even know it was a racing movie. Turns out to be quite a nice movie afterall. Actually its a very simple plot without much story line but its the fact that they feature nice cars that made the movie nice.

I bought the VCD later on but not sure where is it now. I suppose you can download it using most P2P software.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
avaultz : now that u mentioned it lol i remembered the front driver seat action and 400mhz 8 years back was fast ? lol

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
hahaha..
this really bring back the memories..
i love tat movie..
it's kinda like a b-grade thing..
but i love it..
from the ridge racer like intro to the exaggerated 4wd drifting.. lol

remember the part paddy tuned the car like he was in the orchestra? lol..

there are lots of fault in the movie la.. haha.. like the above mentioned chain not running..

to the simon yam's character... how to be a 'che sunn' if u neva heard of NOS? :p

other than tat.. i think full throttle is quite nice..
there's another chinese flick about cars.. with chi lam on it..
but tat was way too long ago.. i have no idea wat's it called and where to find it..

another one is the si beh kua cheong thunderbolt.. lol
i've neva seen so many crash in one race before..
haha...

bullit?
tat's so famous.. but i've neva got the chance to watch it..
do u noe where i can get a copy?
cant afford the ori man...
over a hundred bucks!

i've used to collect these 'car' movies..
but i dunno where it went now..
there's also some really bad movies.. like RPM (w a bit of pron in it if i've not forgotten lol)
the german Dead Racer..
F& F series..
Stallone's Driver..

and the old favourite.. chow yun fatt in tat bike racing movie.. forgot the name..

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
i bought it bcoz of cecilia cheung.... lol

last time that the best technology for CG effect.. but now watch it back kinda sucks haha....

n the bike racing scene... if u notice that the bike chain if not running when the shot his leg changing gears... lol....

btw... sky gav his fren paddy (tuner) a pentium ll 400mhz laptop to tuned his car.. lol kinda outdated laptop.. haha
haha.. just realise those! but acceptablelah for tht time. shouldnt compare it with fast & furious. Theres no today if there was no yesterday. and there will be no tomorrow if there is no today.. er.. what i m talking aa?

remember the ultraman series? at 80ties. hehehe....

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I think NOS more or less was made famous by the first F&F movie. Again, its not really the best movie in terms of storyline and plot but the producers knew where to hit it and now its one of the most watched movie.

Similarly, Taxi 1,2 and 3(Frech version) is real good too but it was the elaborate but unrealistic car mods that made the movie so good and funny too. Besides, they have some nice car chase scenes.

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
i have been trying to look for it as well, but cannot find..
must wait for the dvd copies of that movies..
There is 2 episode..
1st is about Andy lau and Bike racing.
2nd is about Ekin and Evolutions Vs the Imprezas..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Yup..they are the 1st one to put NOS inside the movie..
Kawkaw u know..even impreza also cannot chase and got drifting somemore for the second stage...

Last edited:

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
I have the Legend of Speed VCD. PM me if you want a copy.

For ultimate race/car chase scenes, I think the winner is RONIN. How they controlled those cars through those narrow European streets....amazing!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHian ,

This question is kinda general but i've searched using the search function but my answer never came out . So i decided to open a new thread about it .

Actually i want to know -

How to diffrenciate between MMC Ecu and Siemens ECU for SATRIA GTi . Coz im planning to get one ASAP .

If i want to buy a GTi , which ECU produces more power for stock GTi .

And which one more easy to mod without any hassle ? sorry for asking that much and thanx in advance .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience