Aircond Compressor Draining Too Much Power?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
the rotary compressor very hard to find these days for 4gx engine. Even halfcut ones are not that good. Recon compressor mostly are pistons type. I broke my rotary compressor previously and now i think i'm using the pistons type coz very damn sluggish if ac is on. :bawling:
Sorry for late reply since just back from overseas..
Proton did not produce rotary type d.. only Miso boshi d..:biggrin::biggrin:
Indeed that now you want to get one good conditions one like digging gold at seas d..
but rotary life span is short compare to piston type..

Those lightened and dampened crank pulley?
Even for your powerful engine, you can still feel the power loss from air cond compressor?
Do these rotary compressor had any disadvantages compared to piston ones?
yup.. lighten all the pulley inside the engine can feel the difference but need to buy those whom got brand not custom made since it will not last long due to the material.
you can feel pulling when compressor is on except v6 since not much feel..
Rotary compressor got no repair kit, like normal parts.. last time me change my Kancil compressor like changing normal spare parts (1 year one compressor) since rotary

even rotary also can feel a bit of pulling when the compressor clutch is biting the compressor..

:driver: :driver: :driver:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Indeed that now you want to get one good conditions one like digging gold at seas d..
but rotary life span is short compare to piston type..:
ya. i'm talking about mitsu. LOL.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
but rotary life span is short compare to piston type..

yup.. lighten all the pulley inside the engine can feel the difference but need to buy those whom got brand not custom made since it will not last long due to the material.
you can feel pulling when compressor is on except v6 since not much feel..
Rotary compressor got no repair kit, like normal parts.. last time me change my Kancil compressor like changing normal spare parts (1 year one compressor) since rotary

even rotary also can feel a bit of pulling when the compressor clutch is biting the compressor..

:driver: :driver: :driver:
How about something like this one? Works or maybe Arospeed? Considered as trustworthy?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
How about something like this one? Works or maybe Arospeed? Considered as trustworthy?

yes.. as long as got brand and must T6061 aluminium since very hard aluminium..

Compressor must take also, do high revs off compressor better.......lol
better off man.. if not prepare pocket and time burn..

i high revs compressor on. but :slug::slug::slug: :rofl:
:nurse: add boost inside the car d.. more cooling..:biggrin::biggrin:
last time me always do such on my L5, thats why change compressor every year..:biggrin::biggrin:
latest one better, magnet clutch seal break.. got 2 inside, both break off.. congratulations you won jackpot.. change clutch, burn off money..

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Here's a video of my idling when air cond compressor is kicking in during hot afternoon. The RPM seems to be dropping to 500rpm and rises back up again when it reaches that low. I also tried to see how many RPM that the compressor drains away during hot afternoon and it seems like it takes away almost as much as 1000rpm when it is kicking in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5uvJciAmY&feature=youtu.be

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Maybe I can consider this as next upgrade for my car since this is not very expensive.
Maybe I can consider this as next upgrade for my car since this is not very expensive.[/QUOTE]

to be frank, there is no changes in pick up but your belt life span shorter
had use it before, car feel more better to drive

Here's a video of my idling when air cond compressor is kicking in during hot afternoon. The RPM seems to be dropping to 500rpm and rises back up again when it reaches that low. I also tried to see how many RPM that the compressor drains away during hot afternoon and it seems like it takes away almost as much as 1000rpm when it is kicking in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5uvJciAmY&feature=youtu.be
This one are.. like high cam only.. no d.. worst than high cam...:biggrin:
sometimes if the drop not so high, just mod a toyota FIcd, close case, no need to waste money buy a new TB where brand new also can not use one.. last time I tried a lot of recond TB ended buy new one (that time near RM 1000) the same after fixed when aircond compressor kicks

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have just replaced my blades with denso blades. my problem is that whenever it rains the blades 'skip' on the windshield. this does not happen when it is dry. however, there is no problem with the wiping action besides that.
anyone has any solutions to this problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience