Kenari Air cond compressor.....

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
is it possible to install an air cond compressor taken from perodua kenari into a kancil 660?and what benefit that i can get if i done such thing?do anybody know the cost to complete this installation?

DaRk_AnG3L

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
Not too sure abt the size differences of both compressors, but basically bigger compressor = colder/better aircond... if you notice, the compressors from proton are mostly about the full width of the engine bay, while perodua cars are about half of that. Notice also that the a/c of proton cars are much colder...

Just my 2 cents =)

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
Kenari's compressor is bigger than kancil's...so colder
but it will take up more power off your engine.

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
thanks for the advice guys.......i will take that into consideration....if there is something new about this topic,feel free to add ur comments ok...

K-Kid

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Earth
Alternative is to add fan in front of ya a/c radiator, less effective but cheaper and doesn't consume power from your engine.

DaRk_AnG3L

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
If you don't need the power, but want more powerful a/c can lah... but then idling timing have to adjust i think... otherwise engine might just die off when compressor starts running when your car is idling...

WHE1731

Mar 16, 2006
thanks...i'm sure need the power from my engine....i plan to install L200s engine,and i also want to change the air cond compressor since the L200s engine a/c compressor must be to old.....that's why i want to know more about the compressor....thank you so much guys

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Anyone spotted this car, please give a call at 0193824143 or 0123737669
Details
Champagne in colour,GT Wing, bronze 16inch rims,car lining sticker
Car lost on friday at old klang road and heard a few tip-off's about it at a few areas but still can't find it..Please give us a call if you found any abandoned car with the details above or seen it on the road..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience