kenari accident repair advice needed

Lalaman

Sep 13, 2005
KL
sorry for double posting as i really need to get some expert help before monday sending in my car for repair.

currently i am a owner of a kenari, need some advice regarding the reapir for it.
my front right tire side hit a divider causing the rim to bent little bit and the car is out of alignment.

went to workshop for inspection and found out that the lower arm of the right tyre is bent. pulling the chassis mount bent a little bit as well. is it true that replacing the lower arm needs to replace the chassis mount that the lower arm is mounted on to.

according to the workshop/mudguard the engine needs to be overhaul in order to replace those part and cos RM1K+

now i'm little worried if i'm going to be conned. can anyone recommend me a real trustable workshop?

i'll post a picture here later to show the damage.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro,

if more than rm1000

i suggest u claim insuran.

if u wan to claim or repair u can let me know if u stay around wangsa maju/titiwangsa or nearby areas.

u may sms me 016-8417327

i may help u on making police report n insuran claim stuff

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
Dear lalaman,

Last week my friend faced the same prob as you. His Myvi left front tyre crashed on the road divider and caused his lower arm bent,rim damaged and chasis damages(tyre can't be properly allign is the body chasis is damaged).No overhaul needed. Total repair cost for replacing the lower arm,pull back the chasis and changed new rim cost him ard RM500++.But of coz the repairing cost will be charge according to parts change and vary to model too..

Jz my 2 cents.