Kenari Suspension Problem

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
Hi All Kenari Sifus...

I have a problem here that would very much like to hear some opinion and advise from all members...kot2 you guys have this problem b4.

Well to start with,
My rear end fill so wavevy and can fill that the car is bouncing too much..
this is a new car.
Have change the rear and front absorber to gas monrore brand.But still have problem.

Please advise .....

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
if it is a new car, go back to produa and ask them to check.. since it is still under warranty, it should be free..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
burnner

This normal for our kenari,stock wise its like u are sitting on a boat and riding wave, go change ur suspension to sport abs n spring like Eibach or Tein, or maybe u want to opt for adjustable suspension like Titan or Hwl.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
if it is a new car, go back to produa and ask them to check.. since it is still under warranty, it should be free..
Justin

u will be suprise after u get them check by P2 come back to square one,the final conclusion is don't waste your time :thefinger: with the P2 center,those fella oni have a peanut brain. :biggrin:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
tohsan, yeah agree with you, P2 ppl have brain smaller than peanut...
they will say its ok la..no problem pun....but than they are not using Kenari also..hehehe that show's how they support p2.

if put sport springs, will it won;t be to keras?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guyz... need ur help.. jz now i bought a set of small bulb from enous 1 utama... since i dono how to install so wanna ask da guy there to install but they say have to pay minimum of RM 10 for installation on any product except its stated free installation.. thinking it would be kinna easy job to DIY, don wan waste another RM 10 on it.. so guyz.. can show me how to DIY install small bulb in headlights for a wira? plz :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience