Wira DIGITAL aircond

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
guy,can i modify my wira manual aircond switch to digital air cond switch without changing dashboard?

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
thx for reply malyadayala...
when u modify do u need those such thg like blower,etc....
if ya then wat it have with a set?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
Bro, u can change the air con alone, but you will need the whole
set..eg. blower housing with the sensors & the correct wiring..
Can be done within 400 to 450 bucks..

cheers

EjaT3000

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
must have full set like putra4767 said to fully function. Dashboard not change is no problem

socaiwai

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
kl
thx u guy,i know wat to do now...
by the way any wiring sifu introduse?where the location?
wan nice work and cheap..
cause wanna save money to mod other stuff....thx

fadle

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
kuala lumpur.
air cond digital

sape mau buat aircond digital.. ? itu control panel sama soket lu cari sendiri. lain lain wa cari upah rm250. tapi function angin luar tarak. adjust angin cermin sama kaki tak bleh... lain oki.. semua function ko kena beli aircond digital punya blower... itu mau rm750/ without installation.. tapi i pakai oke jee.. blower ada.. aircond temp digital oki . i pakai kat putra i. oki.. dah 2thn ...

ler

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
KL/SEL
I oso got question ...my mitsu halfcut come wit no digital aircond panel.. can i just buy/change a panel or need also to change such a blower etc..??

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
hi all... just wondering... could someone tell me what are the full component needed to run a digital aircond (full set) and maybe their function... planning to change, but takut kena con...

ie.: digital panel, termostat, relay, sensor, etc?

thanks for sharing the info and help...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
the blower are different la..digital aircond geh bloweh got some motor/actuator/sensor to adjust the way how the air come out, where it come out...normal blower cant use la....normal blower using manual cable to pull and push....

chinonet77

Mar 23, 2006
hm... yeah... need to find the right blower for the digital aircond...
actually i already have the:
- digital panel
- relay/coil and (someone told me this item is to control the fan speed)
- sensor/thermo (a simple wire where you connect to the cooling set)
(correct me if i'm wrong with what i had just listed eh)...

i got to know that these are only half set... still can run... but aircond will feel very funny... what i heard is that to fully function, need to get the blower & blower motor (& cooling coil???) + a very messy set of wire... these to enable the air direction (top down) and also outside air intake...

seriously i also don't know how or what to make the set complete... had read a lot of suggestion in zth, but still pening one... mostly people only pasang the 3 items above only... labour charge around KL want RM120 just to fix those 3 items... kopak man like this...

anyway, any expert opinion? these are what i understand about digital aircond...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience