Kembara aircond

Jul 19, 2007
hi please advice me.
my kembara (2001) intially had problem with central lock (it was incoordinated). we sent it to perodua workshop to fix and it took a total 4visits, whereby the lock kept getting worse with each visit to fix it. finally they were supposed to have replaced the whole system for RM1200, but still the lock has the same problem.
last week the aircond also spoiled. the same perodua guys looked at the car and said it would take RM2000 to fix it. soon after they checked it, the radio also spoiled
i am reluctant to believe them anymore since the car keeps getting worse everytime they touch it.
kindly give advice on what to do next and who i should see. and if they are overcharging me
thx
yours frustratedly,
zakiya

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
hi please advice me.
my kembara (2001) intially had problem with central lock (it was incoordinated). we sent it to perodua workshop to fix and it took a total 4visits, whereby the lock kept getting worse with each visit to fix it. finally they were supposed to have replaced the whole system for RM1200, but still the lock has the same problem.
last week the aircond also spoiled. the same perodua guys looked at the car and said it would take RM2000 to fix it. soon after they checked it, the radio also spoiled
i am reluctant to believe them anymore since the car keeps getting worse everytime they touch it.
yours frustratedly,
zakiya
erm, izzit the perodua workshop mentioned is a Service Centre (SC) or Perodua Authorized Workshop?

Some Perodua Authorized Workshop are not that good really...apart from changing oil etc...there's not much they know...

I recommend u to go to SC especially the Glenmarie's one...if got problem, you can sound the manager directly :top:

If not, consult you friends who are well verse in cars to get their opinions on other workshop...

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
erm, izzit the perodua workshop mentioned is a Service Centre (SC) or Perodua Authorized Workshop?

Some Perodua Authorized Workshop are not that good really...apart from changing oil etc...there's not much they know...

I recommend u to go to SC especially the Glenmarie's one...if got problem, you can sound the manager directly :top:

If not, consult you friends who are well verse in cars to get their opinions on other workshop...
In This Case... Hardly to say man.. Bad LuCK maybe..? Other Option : Change To a New Car... Problem Settle..!
But OnE Thing For SurE This car Categorised In Kereta SejuK...

zakiya13

Jul 19, 2007
thanks for opinions. im using the workshop on jln hulu klang (i dont know what subtype of workshop it is...).
btw what is kereta sejuk?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone knows where or who sells h2b kit in Malaysia. I don't mind used unit as long as usable condition.

Thanks and regards,
Drick
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience