Aftermarket Suspension Experience

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
200/220 and 250 is the length of the spring.the greater the no,the higher the car will be.
for satria with mivec engine,i recommend f6k 220/50 while the rear is r4k 250/50.
Bro,
Thanks for the advise.. appreciate.

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
im using GAB SS Series for my wira with gsr spring rate. 220. damn satisfy with it. now i feel my car more handling n damn balance.:smokin:

Last edited:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
i think you mean 220 as the length in inches of the spring ........... not the spring rate, which is usually measured in terms of KG/mm

Bump: i think you mean 220 as the length in inches of the spring ........... not the spring rate, which is usually measured in terms of KG/mm

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
im using GAB SS Series for my wira with gsr spring rate. 220. damn satisfy with it. now i feel my car more handling n damn balance.:smokin:
Bro,

Where did u buy it and how much ?? I'm oso using a wira but it's 1.8.

Tks.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think you mean 220 as the length in inches of the spring ........... not the spring rate, which is usually measured in terms of KG/mm

Bump: i think you mean 220 as the length in inches of the spring ........... not the spring rate, which is usually measured in terms of KG/mm
it's in mm bro vagabond not in inches....:biggrin:

Last edited:

LILRaRe

Apr 17, 2008
wat is suitable spring rate for abs HWL use for wira 1.8 gsr ? Front 8kg or 6kg ? Rear 4kg ok ? Need advise from u guys sifu...

Bump: wat is suitable spring rate for abs HWL use for wira 1.8 gsr ? Front 8kg or 6kg ? Rear 4kg ok ? Need advise from u guys sifu...

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I was using 8/4 on my putra , man , it's like bunny hop , whenever road is uneven , can cry , hear all the "thumping" sound , really like gonna fall apart ...

then if u whack corners often , even worst , uneven surface will just make ur car hop ...

dmaul

Apr 10, 2009
wat will the pro ppl ere recommend for gen2?? wat brand? wat settings? as i really dunno anythin bout modifications (shy to admit :rolleyes:)

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Just go to re-set up my coilover.
Finally, able to compensate between handling and comfoft with 5K/250 at front. :biggrin:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
I was using 8/4 on my putra , man , it's like bunny hop , whenever road is uneven , can cry , hear all the "thumping" sound , really like gonna fall apart ...

then if u whack corners often , even worst , uneven surface will just make ur car hop ...
change to a softer setting for the front bro.

wat will the pro ppl ere recommend for gen2?? wat brand? wat settings? as i really dunno anythin bout modifications (shy to admit :rolleyes:)
brand is subjective.usually adjustable spring rate for gen2 that they selling out side is the same
as wira 1.6/1.8.f 6k,r 4k.
Just go to re-set up my coilover.
Finally, able to compensate between handling and comfoft with 5K/250 at front. :biggrin:
why u choose 250 bro?did u set ur car high?i think 220 better.:)

sr18autech

Banned
Jun 27, 2009

U can try using softer absorber rate, and try deflating the tyre pressure, trial n error.....sees what happens.

I uses 28psi on my rear, 29psi on my front. Setting is TEIN fully adjustable, 8 front spring rate and 6 rear spring rate. Absorber rate, front 8 clicks, rear 5 clicks.

For me, my car seems okay and do not hops. But if i set my absorber more than 10clicks, it starts to hops as well.

So I believe is the matching of the absorber rate, not the spring rate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu here, i m new here. is that who know what is the prosedure for transplant engine?is that we can take back the part belong to our own car after modified?normally how we know that they will use all the part of the halfcut, if they dint do as what they provide can we as them to do for us?10s lot guy.hope u can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience