A Simple Tutorial DIY Spray Project

ikky9mili

Mar 28, 2006
ikkys.com
my car is nissan sentra N13 year 1988, color...i really no idea...i saw under the hood, stated color : trim color guranicion...i dunno what the hell is that mean. it look like dark green...metalic...or mayb dark jade for me...really headache dunno where to get the paint...haha...
this is my car, anyone noe this is what color ar?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/sky_lor/CIMG1784.jpg
looks metallic light purple to me......

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
no no definately not purple, mayb of the light reflection. it like metalic dark green...green metalic that very very dark...i hardly see this color on any other car, i think will be a problem for me to find a paint for this. now looking for any shop nearby that can mix the paint and put it into the can for me. anyone help?haha...but today after work will touch up with the putty 1st, then sand it...scare later it start rust if i dun do it asap.

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
ok confirm my car is metallic dark green. google it and found some oversear do come with this color, metallic dark green. now just want to find where is the shop got selling full range of can spray paint...

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
just sand and spray the fender, shit get the paint color not the same with my car, haha...darker than the OEM paint, but after spray only i realize, but dun care, temporary let it 1st. when i got time wanna send the bumper for respray, then only ask the shop help me to spray the fender with the same color paint. haha...now it look weird if u view it from near, from far is ok. as long as it dun rust then ok d, hope the putty will sitck. consider 60% successful DIY only. my advice is must get the same color spray if u wanna touch up. learn from mistake...haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All

Need some advice regarding this issue. Planing to add a GB cooler to my trammy without discrad the original one. Setup should be as attachment.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience