a good ICE shop in penang island

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
sfoong1 said:
What HU you are using now?

I think Golden Auto should carry original product kua..
2 years old SONY mp3 HU loh...
still not broken down...

Golden Auto are original stuft installer...
U wan upgrade what liao?
Hmm.. need audit ur car liao loh... :regular_smile:

jchin2

Known Member
Sep 15, 2006
Hi Loon1031,
Where is Acoustic Edge in pg?

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
wei my DEH-5850 abit cacated de!!! izzit cannot play burned cd? then u all use what cd to play wor?

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
jchin2 said:
Hi Loon1031,
Where is Acoustic Edge in pg?
Acoustic Edge near Tanjung Bunga...
By Malay can speak Hokkien... but price damm expensive then others shop at Pg...
They got quite a lot high end stuft ... but damm expensive than normal price...:emoticon_U:

jchin2

Known Member
Sep 15, 2006
crystal sound mostly on SPL.

takumi_86

Known Member
Apr 25, 2006
acoustic edge is quite expensive but the workmanship and the guidance that they gave to their customers is priceless,well as for me in ice if we willing to spend more we can get the satisfaction that we need, i am 1 of acoustic edge customer for the last 3 years,well like i said,i do according to my budget and my needs,dont try to immitate people later than maybe u suffered.Well that is my opinion,its up 2 u all.Cheers.....:regular_smile:

sfoong1

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
Penang
I went to Alpha today and spoke to the white hair uncle. Seems like can't get Alpine HU from him as he mentioned that insufficient stock.

He recommend me the Lighting Audio Bolt Amplifier which cost abt RM1.3K. I am more towards SQ. This amp has clean signal kah? Worth?

Too bad dun have any cars to audit..just based on the uncle's recommendation. He teach me alot on the ICE related stuff..

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
sfoong1 said:
I went to Alpha today and spoke to the white hair uncle. Seems like can't get Alpine HU from him as he mentioned that insufficient stock.

He recommend me the Lighting Audio Bolt Amplifier which cost abt RM1.3K. I am more towards SQ. This amp has clean signal kah? Worth?

Too bad dun have any cars to audit..just based on the uncle's recommendation. He teach me alot on the ICE related stuff..
dun play Lightning Audio amp...
but your budget so low..better safe until RM2K + then upgrade la...

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
takumi_86 said:
acoustic edge is quite expensive but the workmanship and the guidance that they gave to their customers is priceless,well as for me in ice if we willing to spend more we can get the satisfaction that we need, i am 1 of acoustic edge customer for the last 3 years,well like i said,i do according to my budget and my needs,dont try to immitate people later than maybe u suffered.Well that is my opinion,its up 2 u all.Cheers.....:regular_smile:
But
High end stuft Expensive more RM1K to few K le...by compare market price by Penang ICE shop...

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
evo-1 said:
still got any good ice shop in penang????? how about new beyond & TWC??
I think this two shop only know connect wire each other then volume up become louder than stock unit guar...
Skill SPL maybe can guar... SQ sure died...

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
sfoong1 said:

Today I just go Alpha find uncle...
He say few days a go go a young guy find him.. I think that young guy might be you liao...

Do you audit uncle's Myvi?
I audit before... haha...!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html"]http://protonmania.com/index.php/topic,283.0.html[/URL]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience