Shopping for ICE!!

rockabunny

Jan 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
K guys, The senario is simple... I've just bought a new car and I am now in dire need of some serious ICE as the current Japan import is a freaking MD player... HAH! So can anyone out there (In your expert or experience) recommend a good , reliable and professional ICE shop in the KL/SELangor?? Or am I stuck with Brothers??? Surely there must be some good ones out there worth mentioning.. Your opinions and reviews are most appreciated.

Cheers! :adore:

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If money is not an issue...perhaps u can get a decent set-up for RM5K i guess...KKlau accesorries, or Bro Peter shuld be a good place to check out...or if u r patient enuf..can do some survey and studies..and just buy your set-up from ZTH!

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
KF Audio, aman suria pj
KKLau SS3 & ara damansara
ACP SS2
CV kuchai lama
JP kota damansara
auto gadget k. dsara
CN shah alam
etc etc

Sep 12, 2008
Bro i am selling my Mohawk Audio System... i have 4 12' inch Woofer, 2 1500 watt amp, 1 400 watt amp, 1 300 watt amp, 2 component set and 1 Pre Amp.. i only use it about 1 year... interested pls pm me ya... thanks

Aug 24, 2008
If u want decent ice then start with a decent player,use back ur speaker ,maybe with a single 10 inch subwoofer and a single channel to control it .The price is depend on your budget as you can choose from china made cheepo or high end brand .My advise is to buy reputable brand as it is more worth it.Beware though there are alot of imitation that flood around.Better find those more reputable shop to install because roadside ah beng shop tend to do lemon job...

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
if u near pj/kelana jaya, can try out this shop,
(http://www.elegance-auto.com/)
Elegance Auto
3, Jalan SS 5B/4, Kelana Jaya 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Eshan
Malaysia
Telephone : 03-78778240

you can always just drop-by there to survey & enquire before engaging with any setups.

Oct 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello bro,i reccomend u to go to KK Lau,because the owner himself will do the tuning part for ur sound. workmanship very good and u surely will be satisfied with the sound. been there to install amp and woofer. very nice. :)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
K guys, The senario is simple... I've just bought a new car and I am now in dire need of some serious ICE as the current Japan import is a freaking MD player... HAH! So can anyone out there (In your expert or experience) recommend a good , reliable and professional ICE shop in the KL/SELangor?? Or am I stuck with Brothers??? Surely there must be some good ones out there worth mentioning.. Your opinions and reviews are most appreciated.

Cheers! :adore:
new car? check warranty first. some manufacturers void warranty if u mess with anything electronic.
Bro, he says its Japanese import means wouldn't have warranty la right. Local dealer wouldn't sell Japan HU with MD somemore.

P.S: Did you check out the website I gave you? They have the test CDs with all those funny sounds you wanted

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Didn't I? Well it's basically one of those websites that promote sharing of music. Most of the songs are in FLAC (bitrates supposedly between 700-900kbps) depending on source but I've never actually bothered testing it or anything but definite improvement over mp3 @ 320kbps

http://flacshare.net//index.php?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After lodging traffic police report thn only gt free time 2 post it...2day was a bad day i ever meet...At here,i should THANK GOD that still let me in piece,so that i can post at here...THX GOD...My fren and i were totally no injured at tis incident...

lets talk about the incident,2day was a rainy day in penang, somemore the wind is damn strong,i went out to grab my lunch...while i m driving,i saw the tree at left side was going fall down bt nt like...but i think tat i wont so bad luck...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience