4G93T Club

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hi all proud owners of GSRs....
Just want to know if many of you are having trouble with ur ecus...

I have repaired some... and gave up on some too......
GSR ecu are numbered 5663 and 7377...

Common trouble are 1. cannot start 2. too much fuel...

I need to know if i should study more in depth to support you guys.

Pls feed back. Thanks...

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
guys,

can anyone list out the best method to maintain 4G93T engine & performance?...for a newbies like me,it would be a very useful info...;-]...thank you...
my old junk is 4g93t td05 evo3 ecu...

if rajin enuf... check water & engine oil every 2-3days.... make sure tis 2 is @ optimum level.. i preferred fully synthetic oil... and to change engine oil every 5000, semi-synt oil 3000...
my 1¢ advice...

E-Tech - i have no prob with evo ecu with e-manage... but w/o e-manage too much fuel...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
guys,

is that true if i'm increasing my boost from 0.5 to 1.0 without adding the fuel regulator can cause the piston to leak?
from where you heard this from? gosh... very misleading statement there.
4G93T engine can be boosted to 1bar without any internal or external modification so whatever provided your turbocharger is still stock (TD04) that is. However, premium grade petrol RON97 is highly recommended if you are boosting at that levels.

e-tech,
5663 ecu common problem cannot start.. because fuel pump relay control easily short circuited.
nowadays alot of GSR going for full standalone like Haltech Sprint 500 as they are affordable.

Last edited:

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
hie gsrian! long time no posting already. wanna ask sifu2 kalian.. what is the compatible/equivalent for gsr (pcd114) front brake pad and rear brake pad? use waja ones? or wira ones? please advise!

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Greetings all GSRians!
Any advice here what brand of racing clutch can be use for GSR Engine? (except Exedy 3 puck)
An additional information such as price, pros and cons, shop to buy and any extra modification to the racing clutch before it can be used will be helpful.

Thank you. :driver:

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Hi bro's which forum can i read up most on 4g93T's? i tried googling but incase..... some help guys....

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
hie gsrian! long time no posting already. wanna ask sifu2 kalian.. what is the compatible/equivalent for gsr (pcd114) front brake pad and rear brake pad? use waja ones? or wira ones? please advise!
If not mistaken, the front brake pads are similar size to Pajero's.

Best if you take sample to the spare part shop, and the shop will know what fits best.

Jibong

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
KL
hi all,

need help to source some parts for gsr. looking for forged rod and piston 83mm..anybody know where to get it pls let me know...cheers..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Duratech Forged Conrods MYR1500.00
Forged Piston 82mm lo-comp MYR2000.00 (Wiseco or CP)
83mm lo comp rare abit... if got also customised pistons... cost about MYR2400-2500

muskasim

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Pee Neng
klsim.tripod.com
from where you heard this from? gosh... very misleading statement there.
4G93T engine can be boosted to 1bar without any internal or external modification so whatever provided your turbocharger is still stock (TD04) that is. However, premium grade petrol RON97 is highly recommended if you are boosting at that levels.

e-tech,
5663 ecu common problem cannot start.. because fuel pump relay control easily short circuited.
nowadays alot of GSR going for full standalone like Haltech Sprint 500 as they are affordable.
How much Haltech Sprint 500 ?

Blue>8756

Known Member
Apr 8, 2006
may i know if i put gti gearbox into my gsr engine, is it ok?
because i'm currently using 1.5 gearbox and got bearing sound already..
wanted to use gsr gbox but need a lot of modification to install.. summore the cost is higher than using 2 wheel gbox.. compare than gsr gb which is better? for pick up n cruising...
need some opinion from u guys..

wongsengming

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
a 4g93t have not start for 1 yr plus......what to do? change engine oil, gearbox lsd oil, coolant etc? after that only start the engine?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends car got broken into on Sunday early morning by a group of bikers and they smashed his side window to take out all his hidden gadgets. My car also was broken into the day after his car was broken into. Report to police also no use coz dun think they wanna do anything but get kopi money from this thiefs. My friend and i are trying to get more people to stand on their feet and do something about it as the crime rate is getting higher and higher. Probably we wanna let it be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience