4G93T Club

Qaramil

May 2, 2009
hahahaaa...at laSt..

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

me too...heheh...shall we join..
ehhh..mine is 4g93t la...sori looo

Alok

Aug 3, 2007
miri sarawak
hello, sifu. can the original GSR TD04 turbocharger induction casing be upgrade to bigger side? would it effective?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
haiyoo... get brand new Walbro la...

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Need advice from those who know about fitting Lancer's front body onto Wira.

I have Lancer's hood, fender, lamps, bumper and gril to fit onto a Wira. The problem that I encountered is the gril does NOT fit onto the Wira's body, and thus needs some modification.

What type of modification is needed ?
Besides this, any other modification needed?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
heyy guyss,wana ask my first question here..
thinking of changing my engine to a 93T, and was wondering can we use 93 N/A cams on the 93T engine?? is there any difference??? have 2 sets of 93 cams now,so not sure if it comes in handly if i do go turbo.. currently using 91...
Thanks for any relies...

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
guys,

can anyone list out the best method to maintain 4G93T engine & performance?...for a newbies like me,it would be a very useful info...;-]...thank you...
Most important thing must take care of the engine oil (prefer semi-synthetic oil) make sure it's at optimum level, than all the component will be on good condition, especially the hydraulic lifter (tepet) will not make sound like machine jahit..hehehe. (I refer this for standard 4G93T Standard engine, not upgrade anything)

Check all the turbo host, make sure no liking here and there. If got budget, change it to the stainless steal piping, better flow, not easy to liking, and for sure will not over boost that can make your engine blow.

That's now from me. Hope anyone can top up latter.:driver:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hi all proud owners of GSRs....
Just want to know if many of you are having trouble with ur ecus...

I have repaired some... and gave up on some too......
GSR ecu are numbered 5663 and 7377...

Common trouble are 1. cannot start 2. too much fuel...

I need to know if i should study more in depth to support you guys.

Pls feed back. Thanks...

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
guys,

can anyone list out the best method to maintain 4G93T engine & performance?...for a newbies like me,it would be a very useful info...;-]...thank you...
my old junk is 4g93t td05 evo3 ecu...

if rajin enuf... check water & engine oil every 2-3days.... make sure tis 2 is @ optimum level.. i preferred fully synthetic oil... and to change engine oil every 5000, semi-synt oil 3000...
my 1¢ advice...

E-Tech - i have no prob with evo ecu with e-manage... but w/o e-manage too much fuel...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
guys,

is that true if i'm increasing my boost from 0.5 to 1.0 without adding the fuel regulator can cause the piston to leak?
from where you heard this from? gosh... very misleading statement there.
4G93T engine can be boosted to 1bar without any internal or external modification so whatever provided your turbocharger is still stock (TD04) that is. However, premium grade petrol RON97 is highly recommended if you are boosting at that levels.

e-tech,
5663 ecu common problem cannot start.. because fuel pump relay control easily short circuited.
nowadays alot of GSR going for full standalone like Haltech Sprint 500 as they are affordable.

Last edited:

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
hie gsrian! long time no posting already. wanna ask sifu2 kalian.. what is the compatible/equivalent for gsr (pcd114) front brake pad and rear brake pad? use waja ones? or wira ones? please advise!

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Greetings all GSRians!
Any advice here what brand of racing clutch can be use for GSR Engine? (except Exedy 3 puck)
An additional information such as price, pros and cons, shop to buy and any extra modification to the racing clutch before it can be used will be helpful.

Thank you. :driver:

fadin_remorse

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Hi bro's which forum can i read up most on 4g93T's? i tried googling but incase..... some help guys....

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
hie gsrian! long time no posting already. wanna ask sifu2 kalian.. what is the compatible/equivalent for gsr (pcd114) front brake pad and rear brake pad? use waja ones? or wira ones? please advise!
If not mistaken, the front brake pads are similar size to Pajero's.

Best if you take sample to the spare part shop, and the shop will know what fits best.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I need recommendations on the Proton Dealers in Penang. I am new in Penang and plan to buy a Proton SAGA SV CVT.

I am looking for a dealer that has the best price and fastest delivery. (I am paying in full - No Loan)

Thanks,
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience