Recommendation on Proton Dealer in Penang

ace7

Jun 30, 2014
Penang
Hi guys,

I need recommendations on the Proton Dealers in Penang. I am new in Penang and plan to buy a Proton SAGA SV CVT.

I am looking for a dealer that has the best price and fastest delivery. (I am paying in full - No Loan)

Thanks,

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Hi guys,

I need recommendations on the Proton Dealers in Penang. I am new in Penang and plan to buy a Proton SAGA SV CVT.

I am looking for a dealer that has the best price and fastest delivery. (I am paying in full - No Loan)

Thanks,
Prefer which area?:driver:

ace7

Jun 30, 2014
Penang
Prefer which area?:driver:
Any area in Penang Island or Mainland. I just want the best price and quickest delivery. One more thing it would be great if the dealer is known to NOT deliver Lemons. Thanks.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Any area in Penang Island or Mainland. I just want the best price and quickest delivery. One more thing it would be great if the dealer is known to NOT deliver Lemons. Thanks.
Ok, let me ask my brother and get back to u.. he just received his new car last week.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Can try for this - Autobinee Group, Lina Lee 0124260330. I bought my car from her 2 years ago. Not bad with good discount.:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Can try for this - Autobinee Group, Lina Lee 0124260330. I bought my car from her 2 years ago. Not bad with good discount.:biggrin:
I wouldnt go there man...my friend knows the owner of this company. He sold her a problematic saga FL to my friend. That Saga is a test drive unit and he assured my friend that the car is in perfect condition. This is called slaughtering people who trusts you. And there is once they covered chipped paint of a white car by liquid paper lol

ace7

Jun 30, 2014
Penang
I wouldnt go there man...my friend knows the owner of this company. He sold her a problematic saga FL to my friend. That Saga is a test drive unit and he assured my friend that the car is in perfect condition. This is called slaughtering people who trusts you. And there is once they covered chipped paint of a white car by liquid paper lol
'

Thanks for letting me know.

Do you have a recommendation for some other dealer?

Why did you friend not talk to the owner about her SAGA problems?

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
'

Thanks for letting me know.

Do you have a recommendation for some other dealer?

Why did you friend not talk to the owner about her SAGA problems?
I'm not from Penang. My friend is from Penang but he had chosen the wrong place to buy the car so I can't recommend you where to buy. Only can share my thoughts of where not to buy haha.

The owner brushed my friends complaint aside and say that he cannot do anything about it and asked my friend to just send it to the service center.

Problem with the car so far: Very high FC. Full tank can do only around 250-280km, the door doesn't shut properly - misaligned. Probably accident before my friend bought it.

ace7

Jun 30, 2014
Penang
I'm not from Penang. My friend is from Penang but he had chosen the wrong place to buy the car so I can't recommend you where to buy. Only can share my thoughts of where not to buy haha.

The owner brushed my friends complaint aside and say that he cannot do anything about it and asked my friend to just send it to the service center.

Problem with the car so far: Very high FC. Full tank can do only around 250-280km, the door doesn't shut properly - misaligned. Probably accident before my friend bought it.
That is so rude, dishonest and non professional from him. I hope other people find out about this dealer and not do business with him.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

This is there website autobineegroup.com

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim

Bro, sorry for your friend... but luckily/touch wood, mine 1 seems to be normal as the car so far so good.
But still, there is bad apple everywhere...:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At least the geniuses at Proton gave it a decent name rather than a vegetable name.

Proton Sawi.....:stupid:

Proton Bayam, Proton Kangkung, etc.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience