4G91 Gang..

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
so another question..

i bought the 91 carb with computer box.. installed it to my car with the comp box..

wat does the comp box actually do for the 91 carb?

Arimizan

Aug 16, 2006
Arimizan,
thanx 4 replying me.... hav to look for another speedometer ya.... any idea how much is tat? and how much does a new speed sensor cost?
new speed sensor ka??? i think for the new one only for proton speed sensor got la but for 4g91 speed sensor you have to buy the whole speedometer la unless you have a friend that have converted from auto to manual tranny you can use his speed sensor coz manual tranny dont use speed sensor to adjust the gear you in ....last time i got my speed sensor from friend who converted auto to manual ...to finding 4g91 speed sensor not an easy task larr you have to searching around...and good luck to you bro

Arimizan

Aug 16, 2006
so another question..

i bought the 91 carb with computer box.. installed it to my car with the comp box..

comp box is used to control of the engine management of an injection car but in a carb car i think it was useless.....juz my 2 cents

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
kakaka.. no prob lah... since u r damn busy getting prepared for the new petrol price..
Bro.. still in town? Thursday nite I'll be in KLCC area, got meeting on Friday morning. Care for drink? These include everyone else ya :burnout:

so another question..

91 carb is electro carburetor, the so called computer box control extra jet inside the carb i guess, for high rpm.

Last edited:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Bro.. still in town? Thursday nite I'll be in KLCC area, got meeting on Friday morning. Care for drink? These include everyone else ya :burnout:

91 carb is electro carburetor, the so called computer box control extra jet inside the carb i guess, for high rpm.
Most probably i'm still here la.. if anything, please just sms or call me.. If u cant contact me than most probably my hanfon batt kong oledi.. really need to change hanphone oledi lah..

Mitec,
Long time didnt here from u also..

fuselage

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 18, 2005
shah alam
if ur batt kong...then go by spare 1 la....

kaya edi also dont want spend a lil bit to buy extra money...

kanninaaaaa....

vroommmmm...kepish.......kekekekeke

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
hahahaha dun like that laaa..

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
hahaha
i wil cal u tajul on thurs evening to nite...keep ur phone batt high!!!hahaha
ayell wats ur number?
eh...other members...come oso la....

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
019-7524462 (voice call, sms or video call heheheh) and 0127741840 (voice call & video call only, on pda hard to type sms while driving ahahahah)

eci4ever

Known Member
Dec 7, 2007
019-7524462 (voice call, sms or video call heheheh) and 0127741840 (voice call & video call only, on pda hard to type sms while driving ahahahah)
Waa... Ayel is loaded maa..
Got two handphone...

Anyway, me far away from melaka.
I wish i'll join u all but i'm afraid i can't.
Sorry guy...

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
hahaha
i wil cal u tajul on thurs evening to nite...keep ur phone batt high!!!hahaha
ayell wats ur number?
eh...other members...come oso la....
charging my phone now, hehehe.. later u guys sms to me the time & meet up point kay.. i'll inform Waikit, c if he is free to come..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Waa... Ayel is loaded maa..
Got two handphone...

Anyway, me far away from melaka.
I wish i'll join u all but i'm afraid i can't.
Sorry guy...
Eci.. dun worry, if I were in Melaka i'll give u a ring, I always go meeting at Sg Udang.

Just get back from tt with tajulsan & mitec, not enough time.. have to leave early because tmrw have meeting early in the morning.

Last edited: