4G91 Gang..

dummy7

Nov 23, 2006
hi guys.. anyone come across with the 4g91 error code : vehicle speed sensor?? i have done erasing d code at the shop but it appeared again... i guess it's faulty edy.... where is the speed sensor 4 4g91? at d bec of the speedometer? or somewhere in the engine bay?? need help guys.... if anyone had came across such problem, do tell me how to solve it...thanx 2 all sifus here.....

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
wirafly-if u tryin to be sarcastic its not funny...i just asked u a simple question...just answer it....u can sms to me if u dunwan to answer here as i would had wanted tat too...

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
wirafly-if u tryin to be sarcastic its not funny...i just asked u a simple question...just answer it....u can sms to me if u dunwan to answer here as i would had wanted tat too...
Simple,

First, different machanic have different perspective on full balance, if your machanic think is not as full as his spec, then u let him do according to his spec.

Second, now you know never answer people call/sms is so bad attitude is it? boy, communition is 2 way, please revised your attitude.

Third, do you think you are a reliable person?frankly speaking, I sell my complete gear box to partjoe without single cents of deposit. you are the one who let me carry the drum brake on my car for weeks with lotsa of excuse not to come to collect when people wait you for hours.

frankly speaking, I sell many thing on net, and I never encounter person like you, never kept promise with lotsa of excuse, but luckily many forumer warn me if I wanna deal with you.

Arimizan

Aug 16, 2006
hi guys.. anyone come across with the 4g91 error code : vehicle speed sensor?? i have done erasing d code at the shop but it appeared again... i guess it's faulty edy.... where is the speed sensor 4 4g91? at d bec of the speedometer? or somewhere in the engine bay?? need help guys.... if anyone had came across such problem, do tell me how to solve it...thanx 2 all sifus here.....
hmmm speed sensor error code? i've ecounter this problem before with my car...the speed sensor is located at the back of your speedometer and boy try to find the replacement was pain in the a** ...have to find another speedometer to replace ....good luck to you bro

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Aiyak, should have read this earlier.. if not can go minum2 wif u.. Sorry la bro.. eh, why u didnt call me up??
Sorry too bro.. that nite busy que for petrol for 2 hours.. forgot to call you..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
I'm staying at Subang. But i frequent Wangsa Maju to see my GF.
Aiyarrkk Subang ar? So near la when I was in Shah Alam.. should have called, I was a lone ranger that nite..

dummy7

Nov 23, 2006
Arimizan,
thanx 4 replying me.... hav to look for another speedometer ya.... any idea how much is tat? and how much does a new speed sensor cost?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Simple,

First, different machanic have different perspective on full balance, if your machanic think is not as full as his spec, then u let him do according to his spec.

Second, now you know never answer people call/sms is so bad attitude is it? boy, communition is 2 way, please revised your attitude.

Third, do you think you are a reliable person?frankly speaking, I sell my complete gear box to partjoe without single cents of deposit. you are the one who let me carry the drum brake on my car for weeks with lotsa of excuse not to come to collect when people wait you for hours.

frankly speaking, I sell many thing on net, and I never encounter person like you, never kept promise with lotsa of excuse, but luckily many forumer warn me if I wanna deal with you.
erkk,duno wats goin on, but, so far dealing with wirafly, everything is smooth.. no problems at all.. got a few things frm him. so no prob wat so ever...peace all :burnout: :burnout:

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
yea...communication is two way,agreed upon me...but my communication to u was one way...i called and u didnt answer...prior to that...i did told u the brakes wil b on hold..and u agreed on the deposit transaction...i didnt force it to you....and i'm grateful on that...y u bring it out now?i just want to knw wat was balanced...thats it....

guys,i'm not in any way telling he's a bad buy to deal with....any future transaction with him with anyone will b smooth too i think...it's just a smal problem between me and him...thats all...

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
guys i got a question here...

can a 91 carb be converted to injection?

will the converted one be ok.. will the system be the same as the original injection? power wise..fuel consumption.. everything..

and what parts do you need to convert a carb to injection..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
yes you can convert carb to injections.

but i think quite hassle, u need complete head, manifold, tb, wiring & ecu

powerwise or fuel consumption dont know, i think it might be better on fuel

Deadnight

Known Member
Nov 1, 2007
ic.. coz during my engine transplant..

my mechanic told me he can convert my 91 carb to injection..

and he told me to look 1.6 injection kit.. i didnt ask details bout the injection thingy..

i was too damn happy with the carb..

but since the fuel rise.. man i got to think of options to save up my fuel..

one thing i'm doin now.. is stay at the furthest left lane.. and drive average of 70km/hr.. the max i would go would be 80km/hr..

kinda felt like a loser..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

MELAKA (17 June 2010) – Nissan cars have yet again proven to be among the most frugal vehicles on the road during the Nissan Lightfoot Quest 2010 held over the weekend of May 15th and May 16th 2010. The Nissan Lightfoot Quest is a contest open to owners of the Nissan Latio, the Nissan Grand Livina and the Nissan Sylphy. And, the Nissan Lightfoot...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience