1jz conversion to altezza

May 27, 2009
Hello,
My name is Colm,im from ireland,im doing a swap soon putting a 1j into an altezza,i was wondering have many people on this site done the swap and what kinda troubles am i up against,also where would i get wiring digrams for both the mark2 jzx100 that the 1j is in and also the sxe10 altezza which has a 3sge beams in so i can match the wiring looms,any help would be greatly appreciated lads thanks:adore::adore:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
would be a nice conversion.there is one tezza eveb with a 2jz for sale locally a while back.i'm sure some guys will be able to help u in this.just wait for it.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Bump: fellas ...

for those who have converted their ride to 1j, kindly assist our mate here. there shall be no harm at all in helping others

come on, no need to be so secretive fellas:thefinger:

Last edited:

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
I believe there are a lot of 1j/2j converted altezzas in the mainland uk. Hav seen some of their work on the websites and they look fantastic! If possible, go for the 2j vvti. I think since you are in ireland, your best bet is to look for them in the uk. 1st hand info is always better than what was written down. Wiring diagrams my fren obtained from the internet and he bought some diagrams as well. And yes, you will need the 3SGE and the jzx100 1jzgte diagrams.

Secretive? of course it really depends on where the degree is. Even if I were to lead u into a scenario, will you know how to do it? Plus u know where to look for us. IS that a secret location?

sigh...

colm hanly

May 27, 2009
Thanks JaHaX:biggrin: it would be nice if some 1 could point me in the right direction to where i could get wiring diagrams or even pinouts for both cars,how im going to wire the 1j into the altezza without these,any help is greatly appreciated thanks

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Where are the IJZ guys? :itsme:
Bro , 1j guys is here ,

Honestly speaking , a very experience mechanic guy is required to do all this transplant properly
He must have that touch , the in and out of this transplant . i saw how they do it but i just dont know how to explain it in words , like people said " action speak louder then words " or you want to date a girl but you are shy to ask coz you afraid to said something wrong , so you send her a gift and she know that your are interested in her , something like that ........hahahahahaha or maybe u interested to have a look how they do it then you ask your captain to fetch you to the work shop and you see yourself how they do it , call me for the directions or call william . its not easy to describe it in words to be frank . as for the wiring diagram , i have sold it off to someone after my project is over . look like what he wants is a wiring diagram . he can get it from internet at this website "japanbidmy.com"

cheers

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks JaHaX:biggrin: it would be nice if some 1 could point me in the right direction to where i could get wiring diagrams or even pinouts for both cars,how im going to wire the 1j into the altezza without these,any help is greatly appreciated thanks
no worries mate ... but cant really help u much since i have *converted* my altezza into skyline ... huhu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all! How are you?

I believe all the forumners here dreams or owns their own sport car. Its inevitable for us not dream to get own one. Same goes to me. I ever dream it since child where during my childhood, I used to live in the era of Evo 4-6, Mazda RX7, Skyline R32, R32, Silvia S14, Fairlady 300ZX, Mitsubishi FTO and GZTO and etc where I saw all these kind of sport cars in movies, car magazines and for sure on the road.

So, I make promise to myself that I gonna get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience