mounting 3sge with 1jz mounting engine

Akizawa

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i want to change my rs200 3sge beams with 1jz...its the 1jz mounting engine same with mounting 3sge beams in altezza? or need some modification to the mounting..or just bolt on to my engine bay

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
i believe is not the same , one is lower and the other is higher , the higher is the 3S if i m not mistaken ........... can anyone confirm this ?

cheers

Akizawa

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ok thats mean if i want to put in 1jz must modified the mounting engine..huhu i though it plug and play just new the wiring

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Some thought it to be plug and play...not that simple!!! beware!!

Best to seek the "cherry tree" mechanic in Tasik Selatan..mobile here 019-2642539(alex)

Akizawa

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Some thought it to be plug and play...not that simple!!! beware!!

Best to seek the "cherry tree" mechanic in Tasik Selatan..mobile here 019-2642539(alex)
so bro even im using 1jz vvti from chaser jzx100 also need modifed the mounting? bdw thnx forthe info..:adore:

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
good never be cheap and cheap never be good.

be warned. so far lots of crap installation by idiotic mechanics who doesnt know shat about proper installation.

This bandar tasik selatan guy has a good track record shown. so go check this guy out.

I am on 1j vvti from the jzx100 chaser/mark 2...and i am not complaining yet

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
i met with alex before, indeed he has a vast knowledge on tezza. some more he did lots of transplant before. he'll know what to do if you bring the car to him. :)

Akizawa

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bdw im from brunei..what i know no one in brunei swap engine from 3s to 1jz..so its hard to me to find someone who have exprieance here :(

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
if u willing to pay lucratively, maybe u can fly alex's team to brunei to transplant for u!!.. hahaha...

Akizawa

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro akizawa , So , what have you done so far as of today ?

just the minor upgrade bro..using hks clener,hks manifol,remus muffler,power fc, Trd brake caliper and some other things..u can chek from my blog if u want haha.. www.xter-c.blogspot.com

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

if u willing to pay lucratively, maybe u can fly alex's team to brunei to transplant for u!!.. hahaha...
hahaha...ya if i have $$ alex will fly here hahaha:burnout:

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
if u cant find a good mechanic. my advice is not to do it.

u will end up with lots of unnessary headaches.

plus i am sure u have already seen some of the previous 1j transplant pictures from porosaki.

that one is clean n nice and is done by this alex guy.

finding a good condition 1j vvti halfcut is also a problem. its not just a simple case of transplanting in.

all things considered u will need to do these things:

1) find a good conditioned halfcut 1j vvti from jzx100. some idiots will tell you jzx100 & jzx90 are the same. why the fuk do u want an older twin turbo engine? unless u are cash constrained....
jzx100 1jz vvti - single turbo
jzx90 1j - twin turbo..old technology

2) transplanting - u will need a knowlegeable mechanic with a knowlegeable wireman.
if your engine is fine but some ass hole wireman decide to mess it up? u can use a hammer to smash your own chest day in and out becoz chances are that your old altezza wiring and meters will be so screwed up u will need to invest in some new meters. lol

3) u also have to consider the handling n brake upgrades. not cheap!!!

4) jpj approved. unless u wan to kasi red angpau everytime or go to jpj for inspection everytime u get a roadblock...a bit of advice, get it jpj approved so no hassle

5) forget modding first and do some normal driving after ur stock transplant. do a stock transplant first as then u will be able to figure out the problems from your ORIGINAL stock condition. if you modded without a proper knowleage of that you car runs fine...u are fukked my fren.
U must remember, these cilaka mechanics are only after you money for modding here n there, they have absolutely no ethics. I know of a case an idiot modded his car with boost controller during transplant and voila!! he crashed his car.

6) plan ahead and choose carefully. sometimes good never be cheap and cheap will never be good.
if you are too wary....then do not mod at all, at least u are feeling safe and well and no worries.
better still just buy a golf 6 gti. stock original with good horsepower n handling.

moral of the story. A car transplant will bring my smiles to your face if done properly. if you are not convinced...dun do it. u are liable to spend at least rm20k ....and this is just a normal sum

think about it and good luck fellow altezzarian

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
mr green,

akizawa is from brunei lar .....there got no JPJ lar .........but got LTA lar (Local Transport Authority) hahahahahahahahahahahah

cheers

Akizawa

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha..yup im from brunei.here call JPD.here also need to approve the engine after transplant..but the engine mounting Must not chage from the original body chasis hehehe...so its easy to approve..:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience