Satria Neo CPS problem

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
haha..i scared u face a problem like my friend,he opened the remote coz gatal to clean it..suddenly the car can't start..his father try to blame me coz i repaired the power window and caused that..
lastly found the chip is gone together with a dust(chip inside the dust)..wakaka..:rofl:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
interesting..this is definitly something new...i never knew they had a funky chip inside their remote

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
But the thing is, i never open the remote control before.....

Chip gone wit the dust? means the chip size as small as an ant?

xiaolang

Aug 24, 2008
The remote have their own chips. This chip requires u only have 5 chances to duplicate (missing) n if more u need to buy new alarm system le... Yup the size is very small n seem like u not recognize it. Happened to me during my remote cover break but luckily the chip still attached. I try to start my waja cps using duplicate key (pasar punya) and it couldn't due to protected by chip signal (immo). Auxiliary yes u can play whatever electronic system radio or bla bla..... :smokin:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Anyone goin to 1Utama this sat for neo cps roadshow?

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Guys,

So anyone of u went to neo cps roadshow at 1 Utama?
Well i'm there...

Spoke to a guy from R3, and now they started back to sell neo R3...ask me wan to book onot?
Was like..s**t...just bought cps, sigh....

He also told me that soon they goin to come out a new neo version based on neo S2000.
WIder body just like S2000...pack with R3 goodies and cps spoiler....

Bump: Guys,

So anyone of u went to neo cps roadshow at 1 Utama?
Well i'm there...

Spoke to a guy from R3, and now they started back to sell neo R3...ask me wan to book onot?
Was like..s**t...just bought cps, sigh....

He also told me that soon they goin to come out a new neo version based on neo S2000.
WIder body just like S2000...pack with R3 goodies and cps spoiler....

borzoi

Jul 20, 2009
hie guys..

i just got my neo CPS last 2 weeks..the car is great but yet i'm not satisfied with few things..

1. the door at the driver seats seems to be a little bit hard to open, need to use pull it hard before it can be opened..but diff with the left one, easy to open, but need to close it hard.
2. the same jerking problem from 3k to 4k rpm
3. some annoying sounds coming from the engine ( i think ) when i rev up 5k to 6k rpm..is it the cut off? i not sure whether it can go more than 6k rpm:confused:

but the handling is excellent, connering at highway at 170kmh..no harm

Bump: hie guys..

i just got my neo CPS last 2 weeks..the car is great but yet i'm not satisfied with few things..

1. the door at the driver seats seems to be a little bit hard to open, need to use pull it hard before it can be opened..but diff with the left one, easy to open, but need to close it hard.
3. some annoying sounds coming from the engine ( i think ) when i rev up 5k to 6k rpm..is it the cut off? i not sure whether it can go more than 6k rpm:confused:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
hie guys..

Bro Borzoi,

I guess every neo cps owner face the diff problem wit their car except the trademeark "JERKING".
For me i do not hav any problem with my doors.....

For jerking problem, it ony happens to me on 2nd gear from 3k to 4k rpm....did your "check engine" car lights up when it jerks? If yes, then easy to fix, if not (which same as mine) then u've to call I-Care....then leave ur cars for 1-2days at COE then kau tim.

Not sure wat sounds ur referring to when at 5k - 6k rpm...but rest assure tht the car can rev till 6k rpm.......i did rev till 7k rpm....

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
I reved up all the way to 7.5k rpm~ tarak hal also.
Jerking still there but not that bad~ Will report it in during next service.
Delivery of the car came with bad camber settings~ so you better double check on that.
Keyless kaput. Suspect it's the wiring again. Will get that fixed on next service also.

Everything else is OK. FC also pretty ok ler. 350km per 50 litres.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
ya..rev till engine wan to kaput also tarak hal.......haha..

Proton guys did told me, there's two type of jerking....one with check engine lights on and one witout...

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Haha then ur case same like mine....which can categorised as "Serious Case"!!!

borzoi

Jul 20, 2009
mine jerking without the lights..usually 2 jerks..

but the sound when rpm hits 6k kinda weird..i just send my car to SC, already told them about this, will get my car by today..i asked the proton guy about the jerking problem whether any other customer complain about tht, he said no complain so far..then he advise me to "jgn renjan2" the car because CPS engine is very sensitive..

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
mine jerking without the lights..usually 2 jerks..

but the sound when rpm hits 6k kinda weird..i just send my car to SC, already told them about this, will get my car by today..i asked the proton guy about the jerking problem whether any other customer complain about tht, he said no complain so far..then he advise me to "jgn renjan2" the car because CPS engine is very sensitive..
HUH??? Why cannot lenjan? CSP maaaa must lenjan!!!! Sensitive connot~ i have an insensitive right foot and a twitchy left foot how?

Bump:
Haha then ur case same like mine....which can categorised as "Serious Case"!!!
Waaaa serious case ka? Hmmm..... then I should get it in to the SC quick. Damn...have to find the number you gave earlier.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Haha...bro the no is 03-8026 2100

Bump: Yalo....the cps engine canot lenjan then wat for they put CPS at 4500 rpm for neo?

Bump: Yalo....the cps engine canot lenjan then wat for they put CPS at 4500 rpm for neo?

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Haha...bro the no is 03-8026 2100
No thanks to I-Care. I asked for the guy En. Amin and the girl on the other line insist that I send in to SC first to get it checked. Bloody hell I know what is wrong with my car leeee.....
Looks like i'll drop by the SC tomorrow morning and make sure they solve my problem in one day.

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
i sent my car to glenmarie..
Bro, little advise......dun go glenmarie la....go directly to COE..
Glenmarie is just waste of time ony....

Exp : tell them a problem previously then said my engine mounting rosak....then go COE, confirm no rosak.....waste time ony and no experience too..

borzoi

Jul 20, 2009
still the same..they said they dont know what it was..maybe it is cause by the balance of fuel and air during intake..i even took the mechanic on my car and test the jerking part with him.. still no solution..:hmmmm: i talked to proton guys, he said this is the first time the encountered neo CPS having this problem..he suggest me to set another appointment and this time with the technician from HQ.. what do you think>

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
still the same..they said they dont know what it was..maybe it is cause by the balance of fuel and air during intake..i even took the mechanic on my car and test the jerking part with him.. still no solution..:hmmmm: i talked to proton guys, he said this is the first time the encountered neo CPS having this problem..he suggest me to set another appointment and this time with the technician from HQ.. what do you think>
Borzoi,

It's ECU problem....guess the technician from HQ will be Encik Mohammad..

Sure they said this is the first time they encountered this prob? How bout mine when i sent to them for my 1k service....bodoh punya orang...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Opposite Carrefour along the Monsoon drain, saw many broken car window on the road curb. Careful if you park there.

They are so many car parking along the road. Dunno why so bad luck, someone stab my new tyre. Saw one rempit riding Gipeng two fella like loitering while i was out from Carrefour main entrance. By the time i reach my car flee dunno where oledi.

*Off topic*
So now i got one Achilles 195/50/15 with 95% tread for sale. The tread is similar as RE 711 PM me id anyone interested.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience