emanage tuning and installation

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hello Joshua. I want you to fine tune my Satria 1.8 Mivec. Running on emanage blue. How much do your charge? I've changed my intake/exhaust/cam setting. Wanna check out the a/f ratio too:adore:
we charge rm300 for dyno tuning...and to check base ignition etc..
full tune rm300..

e34whell

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
josh, for tuning evo3 4wd how much do u charge ? as i understand yr dyno do not have the 4wd facility

Bump: josh, for tuning evo3 4wd how much do u charge ? as i understand yr dyno do not have the 4wd facility

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
Jos,

how much do u charge for dyno/tune for haltech planted on evo3 (perdana v6)

Bump: Jos,

how much do u charge for dyno/tune for haltech planted on evo3 (perdana v6)

BzboDi

Jan 30, 2008
full tune rm300..
brader Jo.. TQ very much for a satisfying dyno tuning session on the SM4 putih H22A last week.. the car certainly packs more punch now.. gonna try break the XXX whp barrier after this.. u know im very-very close KEKkeke !!

UR DA MAN BRO !!:proud:

Bump:
full tune rm300..
brader Jo.. TQ very much for a satisfying dyno tuning session on the SM4 putih H22A last week.. the car certainly packs more punch now.. gonna try break the XXX whp barrier after this.. u know im very-very close KEKkeke !!

samiaz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
hi to all sifus, just out of interest is there any piggback ecu out there than can completely remove the original MAP sensor ? and ourse compensate it with a MAP sensor.. e-manage ultimate i presume? can it be done?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

Bump:

most welcome bro...kekekkeke....the vtec early u prefer or not? its better power band flat curve nicer to drive..no G but definately faster that sudden G...
up a bit more stuff la..
use alluminium flywheel set..with twin plate la..clutch master fx700 go google it...
chun wei....RM4500 only...

Bump:
hi to all sifus, just out of interest is there any piggback ecu out there than can completely remove the original MAP sensor ? and ourse compensate it with a MAP sensor.. e-manage ultimate i presume? can it be done?
too expensive la..
by the time u setup ultimate to remove etc...3k ish...
better put stand alone...lt10s...kekeke only rm4k plus install and tune..

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

samiaz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2006
yeah, that's what I thought, :hmmmm: , thanks for the confirmation..

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
vteckiller , juz msg u last night :)
how much you charge for emanage blue(air fuel harness + injector harness) + igntion harness + dyno tuning ?? :biggrin:

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
safc, u can tekan tekan always lo, like what my friend did.. his 4ag-turbo, using L5 ecu, + VAFC, lolzz funny rite.. but he can always tekan tekan at car lo, but emanage susah sikit la, need laptop.. unless u got the E-01 kekeke more cun la
hahaha

but interm of setting i think emanage better la, 16x16...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
vteckiller , juz msg u last night :)
how much you charge for emanage blue(air fuel harness + injector harness) + igntion harness + dyno tuning ?? :biggrin:
at the moment emanage a bit expensive..due to no stock then everybody selling the parts to us expensive..so currently best price we can do is RM1600 plus install and dyno tune and ignitoion harness...

cheers

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
vteckiller... ok la tu... price still reasonable...

btw.. i'll try to make some time to ur shop to dyno my junk... finally run in already.. sigh.
re-done intercooler piping.. and now some wiring problem... so all these settle edi.. i come see u.. still got $400 at ur place mah.. :)

p/s: the other day got one macha came to ur shop to ask about turbo and mikotek rite? that guy got buy ka? he suddenly disappeared from me edi man.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid. I say the word with a bit of malevolence to it. I’ll be honest here and admit I’ve never been a fan of the concept. In my opinion, forced induction is the definitive way forward. Imagine the irony when Porsche called me up and unexpectedly offered me the keys to a Panamera S Hybrid for a day. I accepted the offer of course, but I certainly had my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience