emanage tuning and installation

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
im using EMB on my 4agze. when i plug in the ignition socket, my car wont start. why is that? Injector n AF is ok

blacktop92

Nov 11, 2008
Hi Bros,

Any Idea where to do Emanage blue tuning and installation in Ipoh area. Any contact?I want to do installation and tuning for my fren MIVEC

Bump: Hi Bros,

Any Idea where to do Emanage blue tuning and installation in Ipoh area. Any contact?I want to do installation and tuning for my fren MIVEC

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
Hi Bros,

Bump: Hi Bros,

many workshop can install in ipoh..but for tuning..better go dyno la bro..better result than on the road tuning..
mivec wira or waja?

Bump: calling 4 bro joshua....:itsme::itsme::itsme:

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
to mr joshua and all sifu here.....i plan to install piggyback on my kancil wif L5 JB-JL 4 piston turbo engine.....hope you can help me with my decision....

1. wich one is suitable...emanage, safc2 or safc1...coz what i heard from other kancil users safc1 is enough as we dont have TPS...so they said what the point of going better piggyback than safc1...?

2. what is the function of TPS.....because L5 dosent have TPS so it can't use full potentional of the emanage/safc neo/safc2/safc1.....from what i understand...if got TPS for example can set 16x16 airflow adjustment (emanage) but without can use 16 only... or something like that laa...correct me if i am wrong

3. just went to one of well reknown shop at sunway and they said L5/L2 dosent need ignition harness of install emanage....with basic harness is ok d....is it true....

thanks a lot...of mr joshua and all sifu here can clarify this issue....

p/s: mr joshua..where loc of your shop...? interested to meet you and install emanage there...:driver:

Bump: to mr joshua and all sifu here.....i plan to install piggyback on my kancil wif L5 JB-JL 4 piston turbo engine.....hope you can help me with my decision....

1. wich one is suitable...emanage, safc2 or safc1...coz what i heard from other kancil users safc1 is enough as we dont have TPS...so they said what the point of going better piggyback than safc1...?

2. what is the function of TPS.....because L5 dosent have TPS so it can't use full potentional of the emanage/safc neo/safc2/safc1.....from what i understand...if got TPS for example can set 16x16 airflow adjustment (emanage) but without can use 16 only... or something like that laa...correct me if i am wrong

3. just went to one of well reknown shop at sunway and they said L5/L2 dosent need ignition harness to install emanage....with basic harness is ok d....is it true....

thanks a lot...of mr joshua and all sifu here can clarify this issue....

p/s: mr joshua..where loc of your shop...? interested to meet you and install emanage there...:driver:
SHop is at:-
millennium motorsports asia
no11,jalan pjs11/24,
bandar sunway.
it is same row as hankok tire shop very close by to n1..

yes the emanage can be used in the l5 and l2..no probs..the ingnition harness also can use no probs..but have to mod the stock ecu..no probs at all..
if u want basic also can..if got ignition better coz can boost higher so can retard timing up there..
price plus mod ecu plus ign harness can do special rm1550 for your car...
if dont want ignition harness RM1450 can do for u..
the price includes instaltion,emange,plus dyno tuning...

cheers:)
joshua..
btw
GONG XI FA CHAI

Bump:
many workshop can install in ipoh..but for tuning..better go dyno la bro..better result than on the road tuning..
mivec wira or waja?

ipoh no idea la..
if u come to KL i can install and dyno tune for u la..
no probs at all..
RM100 for instalation

Bump:
vteckiller,

i PM u just now but failed due to ur inbox full edi...

plz pm me back once see this message.

thanks

Bump: vteckiller,

i PM u just now but failed due to ur inbox full edi...

plz pm me back once see this message.

thanks
sorry my pc delete all then 10mins later full d..
haiyoo sorry yah..
u can email me at :-
[email protected]

okay...

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
bro joshua...:itsme:
my e-manage installed..i need 2 know the charge 4 tunning the e-manage..
rm???
hope 2 c u tuning my kelisa after i bolt-on-turbo the engine.. :biggrin:
need sum healthy horse..hehe..
c around bro..tc. :adore:

Bump: bro joshua...:itsme:
my e-manage installed..i need 2 know the charge 4 tunning the e-manage..
rm???
hope 2 c u tuning my kelisa after i bolt-on-turbo the engine.. :biggrin:
need sum healthy horse..hehe..
c around bro..tc. :adore:

SanPatsu

May 15, 2006
thanks joshua......

but still need to know about the TPS function as L5 ecu dosent have like others.....:stupid::adore:

Bump: thanks joshua......

but still need to know about the TPS function as L5 ecu dosent have like others.....:stupid::adore:

VF10

Known Member
Apr 28, 2006
selangor
bro joshua... can emanage blue + ignition harness be installed on lantis 1.6 n/a engine?? i;ve changed to 1.8 n/a block and soon will BOT it with stock BPT turbo... can i use 1 bar map sensor instead of the 3 bar (no money laa..hahaha).

quote me ur price...

Bump: bro joshua... can emanage blue + ignition harness be installed on lantis 1.6 n/a engine?? i;ve changed to 1.8 n/a block and soon will BOT it with stock BPT turbo... can i use 1 bar map sensor instead of the 3 bar (no money laa..hahaha).

quote me ur price...

mrevo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2008
should be no probs la..no probs like that should accur if its clamed to right voltage and tune from there..no probs so far..
price plus install ing harness etc..rm1550..totall if just dyno tune afc is rm200...

should run afr 12.5 for n/a on full throttle..idle 14.5 then cruize 13.5 like that ok d la..

most welcome..no probs :)
does the rm 1550 includes map sensor?

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
does the rm 1550 includes map sensor?
dont not included....greedy 3map sensor sell seperately at rm350nett...

thanks joshua......

the TPS dont function as other TPS...cos L5,L2 TPS signal just read open and close..BUT CAN BE CUSTOM 2 RUN THE TPS....BY MILLENNIUM MOTORSPORT.. :wavey:

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
heheh kenji reply for me..
its millennium's wire man...
:)

Bump: heheh kenji reply for me..
its millennium's wire man...
:)

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bro vteckiller, how much is e-manage + ignition harness + installation + tunning??

Bump: Bro vteckiller, how much is e-manage + ignition harness + installation + tunning??

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
bro, i hv used emanage blue (6 month old) + main harness + ignition harness + ignition adaptor to let go... let me know if interested :listen:

Last edited:

x-zam

Sep 11, 2008
hello joshua...

-can emanage be use in satria neo?...campro engine basically... i dunno.... does it works with close loops siemens ECU's?

-Ignition timing can be tune higher for Siemens ECU in campro?

need a little advice here. thanx. :wavey:

Bump: hello joshua...

-can emanage be use in satria neo?...campro engine basically... i dunno.... does it works with close loops siemens ECU's?

-Ignition timing can be tune higher for Siemens ECU in campro?

need a little advice here. thanx. :wavey:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ENGINE CHECK LIGHT on MITSU

Hi everyone, anyway to solve the problem of "CHECK LIGHT" on Mitsubishi engines when using e-manage..?

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
speed2horizon ... you using which model of evo ? evo7 ,evo8 ,evo9 ??

Are you using the ignition harness to tune your ignition timing ? If yes , should be the ignition harness problem . Greddy got a gadget call ignition adapter to solve this engine check light problem.

Bump: speed2horizon ... you using which model of evo ? evo7 ,evo8 ,evo9 ??

Are you using the ignition harness to tune your ignition timing ? If yes , should be the ignition harness problem . Greddy got a gadget call ignition adapter to solve this engine check light problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the weekend, Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) launched their premium MPV in Malaysia. Over 600,000 units have been sold globally and the Sharan is finally on Malaysian soil. Held at Carcosa Seri Negara, the launch took the form of a family day where media personnel and their families were treated to the versatility of the premium MPV.

The Sharan is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience