Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
okay most welcome....no probs :)

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Hi Joshua...

Need opinion on my car upgrade. 4G93T(GSR RS aka LIBERO GT Halfcut 210hp) upgrade with AR 80 turbine.
1. Install emanage blue add Ignition Harness + Injector Harness + 3Bar MAP sensor can I trow away the MAF Sensor??? or other thing to include??? quote me the price for this if can la...

2. Emanage ultimate + forget what the name = u can trow away MAF sensor? How much the price???

Bump: Hi Joshua...

Need opinion on my car upgrade. 4G93T(GSR RS aka LIBERO GT Halfcut 210hp) upgrade with AR 80 turbine.
1. Install emanage blue add Ignition Harness + Injector Harness + 3Bar MAP sensor can I trow away the MAF Sensor??? or other thing to include??? quote me the price for this if can la...

2. Emanage ultimate + forget what the name = u can trow away MAF sensor? How much the price???

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
bro joshua..whats the price 4 tuning the e-manage??

Bump: bro joshua..whats the price 4 tuning the e-manage??

broz114

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
thanks bro joshua. PM me your details so that I can arrange a visit. ;)

Bump: thanks bro joshua. PM me your details so that I can arrange a visit. ;)

Dec 22, 2008
in millennium motorports asia sunway is also RM1450
emanage+ignition harness+install+dyno tune is that price la.
012 3205454
or
[email protected]
1) emanage blue + ignition harness + instalation + dyno tuning = RM1,550
2) dyno tuning RM300
3) dyno tuning + injector cleaning (ultra sound) + flow testing injectors RM400

Bump: 1) emanage blue + ignition harness + instalation + dyno tuning = RM1,550
2) dyno tuning RM300
3) dyno tuning + injector cleaning (ultra sound) + flow testing injectors RM400

bro,
price up RM 100 after recover ka ? hehe...

ayway,
i've been reading this forum from page 1 and do have interest in coming to your workshop to make me believe my eyes of the wonders stories told. Somewhere this week.

Just to re-ask Q from previous tread
1. Can Myvi or Kelisa can be tuned with 'e-manage blue' installed?
2. How good can it perform?

4g18p

Dec 29, 2008
i just install a regrind camshaft,do i need to adjust my adjustable cam pulley and my e manage.fyi i'm using waja 4g18

Bump: i just install a regrind camshaft,do i need to adjust my adjustable cam pulley and my e manage.fyi i'm using waja 4g18

ee90kl

Known Member
Sep 3, 2006
Hi Joshua,i planing to install e-manage or safc to my 4age svt.but i heard fr sumwhere bout it useless on 4age.they say watever u increase or decease fuel,the stock O2 sensor always recorrect signal to stock ecu,izit real?im not sure,cos also heard fr sumwhere.what the price for e-manage+install+tuning?N juz tuning safc?bro,the best afr?may i know the range how rich or lean will damage the engine,below 10afr or above 18afr?thanks for ur time,Joshua.

sieokl

Jan 4, 2009
Hi Bros,

Any Idea where to do Emanage blue tuning and installation in JB area, Heard there is a shop in Pasir Gudang road. Any contact?I want to do installation and tuning for my new vios:hmmmm:

Bump: Hi Bros,

Any Idea where to do Emanage blue tuning and installation in JB area, Heard there is a shop in Pasir Gudang road. Any contact?I want to do installation and tuning for my new vios:hmmmm:

MyToyToyota

Mar 25, 2006
Dear sieokl.

1.Permas Jaya and see the tuner at there. It's have two performance shop Vis and another one forgot la... Sori.
2.In perling RMD Garage. Beside the Shell Petrol Station.
3.The Toyota tuner u can go to Taman tun Aminah Nearest at Plaza Plaza Tasik That the tuner of toyota.
4.Go to Speedwork At Johor Jaya. At johor jaya mana tuner for emanage.
5. Want's buy emanage call me.Heeeeeeeee

Bump: Dear sieokl.

1.Permas Jaya and see the tuner at there. It's have two performance shop Vis and another one forgot la... Sori.
3.The Toyota tuner u can go to Taman tun Aminah Nearest at Plaza Plaza Tasik That the tuner of toyota.

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
Dear sieokl.

Bump: Dear sieokl.

hmm i didnt noticed that taman tun aminah have a toyota mechanic..what is the workshop name?

4g18p

Dec 29, 2008
hmm i didnt noticed that taman tun aminah have a toyota mechanic..what is the workshop name?
is it rmd that was located at jalan kempas,behind a double storey house?

Bump:
Hi Bros,

Bump: Hi Bros,

have u install e manage already?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua,i planing to install e-manage or safc to my 4age svt.but i heard fr sumwhere bout it useless on 4age.they say watever u increase or decease fuel,the stock O2 sensor always recorrect signal to stock ecu,izit real?im not sure,cos also heard fr sumwhere.what the price for e-manage+install+tuning?N juz tuning safc?bro,the best afr?may i know the range how rich or lean will damage the engine,below 10afr or above 18afr?thanks for ur time,Joshua.
should be no probs la..no probs like that should accur if its clamed to right voltage and tune from there..no probs so far..
price plus install ing harness etc..rm1550..totall if just dyno tune afc is rm200...

should run afr 12.5 for n/a on full throttle..idle 14.5 then cruize 13.5 like that ok d la..

most welcome..no probs :)

SanPatsu

May 15, 2006
to mr joshua and all sifu here.....i plan to install piggyback on my kancil wif L5 JB-JL 4 piston turbo engine.....hope you can help me with my decision....

1. wich one is suitable...emanage, safc2 or safc1...coz what i heard from other kancil users safc1 is enough as we dont have TPS...so they said what the point of going better piggyback than safc1...?

2. what is the function of TPS.....because L5 dosent have TPS so it can't use full potentional of the emanage/safc neo/safc2/safc1.....from what i understand...if got TPS for example can set 16x16 airflow adjustment (emanage) but without can use 16 only... or something like that laa...correct me if i am wrong

3. just went to one of well reknown shop at sunway and they said L5/L2 dosent need ignition harness of install emanage....with basic harness is ok d....is it true....

thanks a lot...of mr joshua and all sifu here can clarify this issue....

p/s: mr joshua..where loc of your shop...? interested to meet you and install emanage there...:driver:

Bump: to mr joshua and all sifu here.....i plan to install piggyback on my kancil wif L5 JB-JL 4 piston turbo engine.....hope you can help me with my decision....

1. wich one is suitable...emanage, safc2 or safc1...coz what i heard from other kancil users safc1 is enough as we dont have TPS...so they said what the point of going better piggyback than safc1...?

2. what is the function of TPS.....because L5 dosent have TPS so it can't use full potentional of the emanage/safc neo/safc2/safc1.....from what i understand...if got TPS for example can set 16x16 airflow adjustment (emanage) but without can use 16 only... or something like that laa...correct me if i am wrong

3. just went to one of well reknown shop at sunway and they said L5/L2 dosent need ignition harness to install emanage....with basic harness is ok d....is it true....

thanks a lot...of mr joshua and all sifu here can clarify this issue....

p/s: mr joshua..where loc of your shop...? interested to meet you and install emanage there...:driver:

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
vteckiller,

i PM u just now but failed due to ur inbox full edi...

plz pm me back once see this message.

thanks

Bump: vteckiller,

i PM u just now but failed due to ur inbox full edi...

plz pm me back once see this message.

thanks

sieokl

Jan 4, 2009
is it rmd that was located at jalan kempas,behind a double storey house?

Bump:

have u install e manage already?
Juz got my EMB install, But sadly tunner told me that better dont install Ignition set. Coz he try to install old vios it will burn fuse and coil. The engine ignition will become not stable. So now on EMB only air flow tune.

But any bro come to this, is it true that ignition set cant be use for vios?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hohuum...............Gen2 with a butt. Nothing to be aawed about. Persona to save proton? hahahhahaahaha............side bets anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience