Emanage Ultimate - Guidance

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Hi bro's.

just need some advice or help using the emu.

1) The emu is already tuned by a tuner. i wanted to run a datalog, so I connected my laptop to my emu, and a popup came up "Import data from emanage" and i clicked ok. My question is, does this reset the emu to a default tune? is there a way i can confirm or see if the car is still tuned?

2) the datalog function, how do i read it? or what can i see ? can i check if my airflow sensor(maf) is faulty through a datalog?

appreciate any advise. this is a brand new world for me.

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
When u connect to the ecu,u will see everythings there. Since the tunner not locked the maps.
U can see all sensor input run when u datalog the ecu while ur engine running. Actually the datalog use for tune not for read fault code..

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro the pic too small i cant see anything. but i thought there was a way you can read the signal reading or something like that to indicate something that is abnormal?

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
ok, so bro is there a standard voltage expected out of the sensors to be considered as normal or abnormal? in particular i need to know the afs.

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
OK. what is ur problem actually? Standard voltage of sensor depend at what kind of ur engine use.. Normally for hondas map sensor will read at 0.50volts at-12.8psi/meanwhile at full throthle it will read 3.41volts at 2.7psi. If i not mistake.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sometimes when rpm reaches 5k-6k cant climb anymore...like cant go.. engine is 4g63t ... want to check if my maf is faulty or not...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
the emanage using long time alr bro... recently only this problem happened. engine light not on...as i know..maf sensor starting to have prob might not have engine light still can be problem...thats why i want to use the datalog function to see if i cant identify if there is a problem there to make my troubsleshooting easier.

dneilmotorsports

Known Member
Jun 12, 2010
perak
u should try drive ur car and floor the gas while u datalog.Record it,then u see what karmanHZ input & output at where the rpm stall..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
u should try drive ur car and floor the gas while u datalog.Record it,then u see what karmanHZ input & output at where the rpm stall..
thanks bro....will do tomorrow night and post it here....

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro ... before doing the datalog run tonight...i cleaned my MAF(afs) and washed my filter, re-installed... tested the car and did a datalog..but the problem is gone... doesnt hesitate anymore.... so i think my afs was the issue.... thanks bro for your help.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
the problem started again last night... rpm 5k+ rpm...will hesitate.. i think maf sensor problem.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wanna share

Tweaking the Shift: A very simple, zero-cost auto transmission modification.

I managed to do it on my car, Kancil 850EZi DOHC EFI last weekend...but i do it the wrong way around so my car eager to upshift instead of holding on the the revs...:retarded:

but at least the theory worked :X-:

hope u guys can apply it too...provided ur auto trans are using cables to know the throttle position like my car...

If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience