:driver::driver:
not yet sleep la..kekekek
rsm can install la..no probs..
your car got speed cut ar?
kekeke

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
i tak tau la.... never try 180 or more hahahaha
maybe until 180 only i never notice it if over 180... find one day try only know kekekeke..
max i try for my self is 180, no try pijak until over...
that time test with rx8... lolzzz smell my smoke..
gatal nak turbo kekekekeke wait JUNE see how...:nurse:

ongwoeiluen

Known Member
Oct 14, 2004
nowhere
I wonder who knows if the Greddy-3bar Map sensor can be used without the Original MAP sensor. Cause really feel like removing the MAF that causes irritating engine stall once upon a time...

What i am trying to say is using e-manage on mitsubishi engine. Then add on 3bar map sensor and tune. then just throw the MAF sensor...

Bump: I wonder who knows if the Greddy-3bar Map sensor can be used without the Original MAP sensor. Cause really feel like removing the MAF that causes irritating engine stall once upon a time...

What i am trying to say is using e-manage on mitsubishi engine. Then add on 3bar map sensor and tune. then just throw the MAF sensor...
Sorry brother...it only can be done by E-manage Ultimate.....:smokin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Oh ok... Well, guess i have to bare with the shortage of blues until my next upgrade....

deth_GSR

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
i already installed the emanage(i bought used) n change the rotary switch n jumper setting for my 4g93t...but when i start the engine,it turn bad...like too rich fuel..maybe bcoz of airflow setting on emanage at previous car(mivec)..cant drive with it:bawling:
i did wirering using male/female connector..lucky it easy to attach/remove e-manage..
bro jojo sms u already..this saturday will come to u to tune n dyno emanage...will plug back emanage when i reach at ur shop...:driver:

Bump: i already installed the emanage(i bought used) n change the rotary switch n jumper setting for my 4g93t...but when i start the engine,it turn bad...like too rich fuel..maybe bcoz of airflow setting on emanage at previous car(mivec)..cant drive with it:bawling:
i did wirering using male/female connector..lucky it easy to attach/remove e-manage..
bro jojo sms u already..this saturday will come to u to tune n dyno emanage...will plug back emanage when i reach at ur shop...:driver:

rizkhan2882

Feb 12, 2005
jay bee
good day bro.. im from jb n need ur guidance la. i've install 4G93T with a garrett ar42 n fpr only, the rest all still stended... so wanna ask

1. do i need to change the throttle body(EVO), injector(EVO), air flow(EVO), metal gasket b4 installing emanage?

2. how much it will cost me for the emanage + harnesses+dyno+installation for my AVCR also?

once i get the reply from u i'll arrange my time n budget to come to ur place.. thanx for ur co-operation

Bump: good day bro.. im from jb n need ur guidance la. i've install 4G93T with a garrett ar42 n fpr only, the rest all still stended... so wanna ask

1. do i need to change the throttle body(EVO), injector(EVO), air flow(EVO), metal gasket b4 installing emanage?

2. how much it will cost me for the emanage + harnesses+dyno+installation for my AVCR also?

once i get the reply from u i'll arrange my time n budget to come to ur place.. thanx for ur co-operation

fions

Sep 11, 2006
hey guys,

just wanna ask rm1800
for the e manage blue with injector harness,ignition timing harness,
plus tuning and dyno

is it overpriced?

Bump: hey guys,

just wanna ask rm1800
for the e manage blue with injector harness,ignition timing harness,
plus tuning and dyno

is it overpriced?

sweezer

Oct 6, 2004
not yet sleep la..kekekek
rsm can install la..no probs..
your car got speed cut ar?
kekeke

hello boss,

im owner of blue integra. wahhh, gotcha u in here, but long time u not get into this thread yea?
looking for the emanage online to buy and found this thread, interesting.:driver:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
I have a unit of used GReddy E-Manage. Complete with box, ignition harness, and about 2 mths warranty left. PM or sms me (012-2047338) if any of u guys are interested, or can swap with APEXi AFC Neo if any of u guys have.

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
joshua..
i plan to install emanage blue with camcon...
but ur there didnt install camcon :(

catan

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
Png
Visit site
Want to ask .......
Currently I'm using the emanage blue.... if i move to emanage ultimate. Do i need to re tune it or just can copy the existing value from emanage blue to the new ultimate unit.....
And i also hav LC-1 installed inside my car....a/f ratio can be re tune by my self...
Just the Ignition timing still using back the existing value....

Bump: Want to ask .......
Currently I'm using the emanage blue.... if i move to emanage ultimate. Do i need to re tune it or just can copy the existing value from emanage blue to the new ultimate unit.....
And i also hav LC-1 installed inside my car....a/f ratio can be re tune by my self...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Want to ask .......

Bump: Want to ask .......
u need to retune..
the parimeters and setup etc..is different...
refiner...has to be retune for sure...
unless u leave it 00000 and run rich...

mrevo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2008
so if i have ignition and injector harness
how do u charge?
sorry been really busy this week..
how can i help u.

p/s to others yes we sell emanage and our price is rm950

tuning prices is now fixed at rm300 for all forum members for any tuning include ignition and fuel or injector.flat rate.new price to normal customers 350

so if u buy emange from us we can do package la.
emanage+ignition harness+install+dyno tune=RM1450
How much the cost for installing emanage ultimate?

catan

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
Png
Visit site
u need to retune..
Ok.... Thanks.....

Bump:
u need to retune..
Ok.... Thanks.....

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hello Joshua. I want you to fine tune my Satria 1.8 Mivec. Running on emanage blue. How much do your charge? I've changed my intake/exhaust/cam setting. Wanna check out the a/f ratio too:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

im driving as the car on my signature. i shall need to do a full car wiring as my current wirings are all condem. wiring should include custom fuse and relay box as my original has been cut in half and able to connect to my car after-market ECU Microtec ECU. i need a rough cost that i need to fork out to do this replacement. Im afraid of cases like people quote me RM5k for wiring and after car is done they plus more hidden charges that will cost me RM15k.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience