callin all ..not fast but furious gurls..=p

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
-_-'' it's ok.. not into sado-masochism... um.. lol just drop the subject la. xand.. the one crossdressing here is k3nny not eyong :p

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
erm... i need to take this responsibility.. haha.. asking k3nny to wear a skirt! :p but i guess k3nny secretly would love to wear one! or had worn one! just so happens i brought this topic out.. right k3nny? :p

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
junsupra/nicole: If any of you were in B'sar tonight, you wouldve caught me parading around in a skirt. :P

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
k3nny said:
Kids read this forum guys.... :)

Time for eyong and junsupra to get a room and continue their sadomasochistic debates. .:P

Now I am in deep HOT water ... "someone"s gonna kill me, and that "someone" would have been a "someone" to "someone" in this forum called Junsupra.

And ... I do think kids nowaday probably could even teach me a lesson or two about s/m :mouth_closed:

"eyong has left the building, or the country :shades_smile:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
K3nny is going to need a ticket line soon, hehe ...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
junsupra: If u headed to loft last night, you would've seen my car in front of loft + veislides new monster in front of my car.

His car being infront of my car made mine look rather.. psh. boring. :D

nicole: real soon. Just fixing up some minor things.. :) Reliability first.
Hehe

eyong: Can i borrow your red carpet and suede lines for my line until you buy your next car bro? :D

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
k3nny said:
eyong: Can i borrow your red carpet and suede lines for my line until you buy your next car bro? :D

No worries K3nny, I'll knit a red carpet for you with rose petals .... My next car will not be a 2-door anymore (one is good enough to build on - I love building cars than actually driving them) ... Maybe it's gonna be an SUV (I like the Murano, or maybe the one I posted in the "Which car would you suggest a girl drive" thread ... :shades_smile:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
junsupra said:
Haha Sorry dude... was busy bbqing :p Catch ya soon

Junsupra: Did you saved a "chee-par" for me, muuuaahhh ahahahahaha ... :mouth_closed:

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
junsupra: BBQ and Malaysian weather still dont go together IMO. :D Anyhow, hope it was fun! :)

eyong: I somewhat prefer the RX330 better than the Murano although i think the Murano can be more of a love-hate relationship for me. :)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
K3nny: That so true ... I have heard much about it from others ... though it seemed more of hates, than love (maybe it's just me being the different, hehehe)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are tuners out there that do the just what their title implies, tuning up vehicles with bumps up in power and ensuring that all the supporting hardware and software can sope with the added power. Then there are tuners like John Hennessey. The sheer lunacy of some of the vehicles that come out of his shop make just begs so many questions...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience