callin all ..not fast but furious gurls..=p

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
-_-'' it's ok.. not into sado-masochism... um.. lol just drop the subject la. xand.. the one crossdressing here is k3nny not eyong :p

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
erm... i need to take this responsibility.. haha.. asking k3nny to wear a skirt! :p but i guess k3nny secretly would love to wear one! or had worn one! just so happens i brought this topic out.. right k3nny? :p

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
junsupra/nicole: If any of you were in B'sar tonight, you wouldve caught me parading around in a skirt. :P

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
k3nny said:
Kids read this forum guys.... :)

Time for eyong and junsupra to get a room and continue their sadomasochistic debates. .:P

Now I am in deep HOT water ... "someone"s gonna kill me, and that "someone" would have been a "someone" to "someone" in this forum called Junsupra.

And ... I do think kids nowaday probably could even teach me a lesson or two about s/m :mouth_closed:

"eyong has left the building, or the country :shades_smile:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
K3nny is going to need a ticket line soon, hehe ...

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
junsupra: If u headed to loft last night, you would've seen my car in front of loft + veislides new monster in front of my car.

His car being infront of my car made mine look rather.. psh. boring. :D

nicole: real soon. Just fixing up some minor things.. :) Reliability first.
Hehe

eyong: Can i borrow your red carpet and suede lines for my line until you buy your next car bro? :D

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
k3nny said:
eyong: Can i borrow your red carpet and suede lines for my line until you buy your next car bro? :D

No worries K3nny, I'll knit a red carpet for you with rose petals .... My next car will not be a 2-door anymore (one is good enough to build on - I love building cars than actually driving them) ... Maybe it's gonna be an SUV (I like the Murano, or maybe the one I posted in the "Which car would you suggest a girl drive" thread ... :shades_smile:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
junsupra said:
Haha Sorry dude... was busy bbqing :p Catch ya soon

Junsupra: Did you saved a "chee-par" for me, muuuaahhh ahahahahaha ... :mouth_closed:

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
junsupra: BBQ and Malaysian weather still dont go together IMO. :D Anyhow, hope it was fun! :)

eyong: I somewhat prefer the RX330 better than the Murano although i think the Murano can be more of a love-hate relationship for me. :)

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
K3nny: That so true ... I have heard much about it from others ... though it seemed more of hates, than love (maybe it's just me being the different, hehehe)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan to ask about Toe kit n chamber kit for Wira. anybody have try it. Plsss give some advice. Im planning to put it to my Wira. Here the website >>> E-Catalog , E-Catalog . Usually toe kit where to fit for wira 1.5. Plss explain...

Then currently i decide to upgrade my braking system to VTTR. Anybody have tried it. im planning to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience