Unichip tuner

pangwincheong

500 RPM
May 17, 2006
not sure about viswork ..
He charge according to types of tuning . Usually 4~7 run max .
You can sms me about the detail at 012-2800-814 or email me at [email protected] , i will forward him and ask him direct reply you .

Thanks

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Hi guys,i located in malacca.So far i've seen d best tuner 4 unichip is in singapore.Tt y till now i can't decide which management 2 use.I was amaze when i c my fren's bot civic can ta pau a VR4RS n if u guys 1 2 know n maybe can evaluate d power of d unichip u guys may go u tube n search 4 d video clip "get away in malacca" look at d satria which ta pau a gsr turbo n b6 n tt's d VR4RS tt my fren civic tapau fr starting till top speed.Can't really comment much coz tt nite we didn't record d clip.Sebastian i suggest u go for apd n b d lab mice n then u tel us d result since u r kl right?
i think I do know you la DT,this civic is black in colour own by ah tuck with D16 local spec engine hehehe..:thefinger:.That satria vr4rs inside the youtube clip is almost stock standard and even doesnt have any piggyback or standalone install when the video recorded.When you said the satria been tapau from starting to top speed,how much can the civic bot can reach its top speed?I think b4 it reached the tops speed the crank will fail first.:stupid:Imaging if this satria install some of performance turbo Ball bearing type and install lt10 or unichip on it and properly tuned with nos and antilag with launch boost topup with stroker kit and oversized race forged piston...ill can confirm it will be a monsterr on the road.4g63T is stiill the best.:rofl:

D'turbomaniac

Jul 14, 2009
Ooh i c,so u r d 1 tt own tt rc satria(1.3 chasis with VR4 engine w'out endorse) :shot:who actually bullied all d lower cc turbo engine cars in malacca tt my tis fren told me bout it.Still proud to own tt "injin kuno" hahahaha which lately has been tapau by a stock GSR previously tapau by u huh?No wonder they told me u trying to sell off ur vr4 engine in mudah.com website-6k huh?4get it n y dun u send it muzium coz it's too old to sell at tt price u know!!!!Base on wat u've explained 2 my thread y dun u set up ur car n show us how good ur vr4 can perform with all the thingy mentioned.I'm posting his experienced with RS Impressive on setting his previous Unichip is not to compare or to laugh at ur VR4 but try 2 convey d bad experience he got thru with Malaysia's Unichip tuner so tt anyone in tis society will not fall 4 d same incident.By d way y dun u check out his Auctronic boosting his civic with his latest engine set-up as i'm not gonna waste my time 2 response to ur posting coz they told me who u r.:stupid:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Ooh i c,so u r d 1 tt own tt rc satria(1.3 chasis with VR4 engine w'out endorse) :shot:[He got original lesen agung by the gov ma..not like you...so why you bother?Now he already endorse ma to 1867cc.Why not you show ur ride here and upload it inside youtube?kahkahkah...maybe he can recognise:biggrin::biggrin:/COLOR]who actually bullied all d lower cc turbo engine cars in malacca tt my tis fren told me bout it.It is his past time hobby ma with standard stock engine coz small cc engine like to play with big cc engine here.Dont forget,he also tapau semi modded SR20 sylvia,rx8,e1,e2,e3,waja e4 ,e5 ori evo and vtec B20B dolphin series engine with this kuno stock factory engine...hahahaha:rofl:Still proud to own tt "injin kuno" hahahaha which lately has been tapau by a stock GSR previously tapau by u huh?Are you out of your mind?This D16 series engine is out of production by Honda now.So can considere as "KUNO" ma.4g63t and improve with MIVEC are still in production by MMC in Evolution X.hahahaha.Please do a reading first on the net.This gsr using his own ori kuno turbo that he sold to the owner and the gsr owner with the satria owner is a big time friend.That time testing only to test this GSR after the GSR done some tuning.So again why u bother.They are very closed friend n if im not wrong,this bot cvc is a unichip number one supporter in Malacca once upon a time la hehehe:thefinger:No wonder they told me u trying to sell off ur vr4 engine in mudah.com website-6k huh?4get it n y dun u send it muzium coz it's too old to sell at tt price u know!!!!You know arr..first time he install this vr4rs bought at chop shop cost 2.8k only lor 5years back.Now sold already at 5k..hahaha so again why you bother..its not your engine.Now already converted to E3engine with 4g67block from BxxxxI done at Rxxx Auto with LT8.This car is not full race spec but only daily driven car.:proud:Base on wat u've explained 2 my thread y dun u set up ur car n show us how good ur vr4 can perform with all the thingy mentioned.I'm posting his experienced with RS Impressive on setting his previous Unichip is not to compare or to laugh at ur VR4 but try 2 convey d bad experience he got thru with Malaysia's Unichip tuner so tt anyone in tis society will not fall 4 d same incident.no comment lar as this is very subjective question and sensitive as RS Impressive especially Turbo Lim is a well known tuner.So,it is not good to bad mouth about him here.Better discus this thing outside of the forum or else you meet him inperson (turbo Lim)to settle your problem.I believed he will managed to settle you headche or you can lodge a report to Tribunal to make a complaint ma.... :smokin:By d way y dun u check out his Auctronic boosting his civic with his latest engine set-up as i'm not gonna waste my time 2 response to ur posting coz they told me who u r.:stupid:
no need to check larr not really important...his car very powerfull in Malacca maa.If really powerrrr participate in SDB should be better.hahahaha.Why dont you meet me inperson so we can solve your confusion better.BTW,the satria is a nice person indeed and you also wasting my precious time here...You contact me via email if possible or call me via my hp.You know my number.:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Ooh i c,so u r d 1 tt own tt rc satria(1.3 chasis with VR4 engine w'out endorse) :shot:who actually bullied all d lower cc turbo engine cars in malacca tt my tis fren told me bout it.Still proud to own tt "injin kuno" hahahaha which lately has been tapau by a stock GSR previously tapau by u huh?No wonder they told me u trying to sell off ur vr4 engine in mudah.com website-6k huh?4get it n y dun u send it muzium coz it's too old to sell at tt price u know!!!!Base on wat u've explained 2 my thread y dun u set up ur car n show us how good ur vr4 can perform with all the thingy mentioned.I'm posting his experienced with RS Impressive on setting his previous Unichip is not to compare or to laugh at ur VR4 but try 2 convey d bad experience he got thru with Malaysia's Unichip tuner so tt anyone in tis society will not fall 4 d same incident.By d way y dun u check out his Auctronic boosting his civic with his latest engine set-up as i'm not gonna waste my time 2 response to ur posting coz they told me who u r.:stupid:
Hi guys,look at Syahs he stil blur with wat we r discussing here n he recommended d same guy who actually we comment on tis topic here.WAKE UP bro my fren juz had a very bad tuning experience by sending his car 2 tis guy n u 1 us to go there?Oh c'mon i wouldn't waste my money on him n i rather donate it 2 d poor people than paying 2 him.His work really suck n u should c d result of his tuning n i'll try 2 get d video clip of my fren car idle after he sent to RS.D tuner tuned his car n idle is like a car with a spoilt sensor n putting a blame on engine condition n lately he sent to fix it in singapore n idle is like norm again.The worst part was my fren car's engine was fully rebuilt n idle stay at 1k(rpm) b4 tune n after tuned by him idle goes up n down n when he asked d tuner y is it like that he blame it on d engine n ask him to re do all d turbo kit.He advised my fren 2 chg to evo intercooler,stainless steel piping,stainless steel magnifold n etc.Try urself by fixing in evo intercooler in a turbo engine car below 2000cc n c how lag ur turbo will be n does stainless piping guaranteed power gain to a turbo engine?To me tis set up method is totally wrong as i've seen d different when a gsr turbo upgraded stock intercooler to evo's i'cooler n he encounter turbo lag prob.If i were 2 use Unichip he'll not be in my preferred tuner option of course.
Syah is a good engine modder ma..u also forget car wif lower cc with big turbo BB type like GT series doesnt have lag nowsday with a proper and hitech tuning ECU like Unichip:stupid:

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Hi guys,look at Syahs he stil blur with wat we r discussing here n he recommended d same guy who actually we comment on tis topic here.WAKE UP bro my fren juz had a very bad tuning experience by sending his car 2 tis guy n u 1 us to go there?Oh c'mon i wouldn't waste my money on him n i rather donate it 2 d poor people than paying 2 him.His work really suck n u should c d result of his tuning n i'll try 2 get d video clip of my fren car idle after he sent to RS.D tuner tuned his car n idle is like a car with a spoilt sensor n putting a blame on engine condition n lately he sent to fix it in singapore n idle is like norm again.The worst part was my fren car's engine was fully rebuilt n idle stay at 1k(rpm) b4 tune n after tuned by him idle goes up n down n when he asked d tuner y is it like that he blame it on d engine n ask him to re do all d turbo kit.He advised my fren 2 chg to evo intercooler,stainless steel piping,stainless steel magnifold n etc.Try urself by fixing in evo intercooler in a turbo engine car below 2000cc n c how lag ur turbo will be n does stainless piping guaranteed power gain to a turbo engine?To me tis set up method is totally wrong as i've seen d different when a gsr turbo upgraded stock intercooler to evo's i'cooler n he encounter turbo lag prob.If i were 2 use Unichip he'll not be in my preferred tuner option of course.
Syah is a good engine modder ma and so as Turbo Lim..u also forget car wif lower cc with big turbo BB type like GT series doesnt have lag nowsday with a proper and hitech tuning ECU like Unichip:stupid:

Last edited:

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
i heard dat puchong turbo lim is ady closed down is dat true?
so now no more unichip tuner in kl-puchong?
where 2 tune now jb???

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
where 2 tune now jb???
i've heard that his tuner, robyn open shop as RS Dynotune... i think dis is his link http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=9_s&id=17352

...also, speedworks also can tune unichip... since i've look at their ad here they have option either emanage or unichip...

lilomojo

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Johore Bahru
www.angelfire.com
where 2 tune now jb???
in JB you can seek for Edmund Vazmaz, Along RMD, and Visauto and many i cant list down here. their are reputable in both standalone and piggyback tuning.

edwardgth

Known Member
Feb 20, 2007
Hi Sifu's,

Could anyone advise where can I send my unichip for decent tuning around KL or PJ as I'm not quite satisfied with the previous guy who did for me.

Your help and information is greatly appreciated.

Edward

edwardgth

Known Member
Feb 20, 2007
Bro Mazranz,

My previous tuner was Northern Garage. As I'm based in KL now, I would like to get somebody from KL to re-tune my Unichip without having to go back to Penang to re-tune it.

Edward

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Mazranz,

My previous tuner was Northern Garage. As I'm based in KL now, I would like to get somebody from KL to re-tune my Unichip without having to go back to Penang to re-tune it.

Edward
Reread post # 76 bro, pang is there to help you, email him.

edwardgth

Known Member
Feb 20, 2007
Hi Zane_al,

Thanks for the advise. I've contacted him prior to my posting and found out that Dion does not come up to KL anymore. Any more suggestions?

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Zane_al,

Thanks for the advise. I've contacted him prior to my posting and found out that Dion does not come up to KL anymore. Any more suggestions?
You've got to take the other choices dude...if you still not happy go to Singapore:bawling:.
Yeah...things you do for your car:love:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys..
Just sharing..
What do u all think if i want transplant my rear back wira to complete rear back lancer evo 3 and it will make looks 100% complete EIII..

Anyone hav done make already?
If hav...lets we all discuss about da xperiance a to z..

:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience