Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast #2

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
alahai..really want to join but my car got some problem to fix maa..ade yg kena 'naik courier lagi'..sabar je la dulu..sorry guys..hav ur fun!!:smokin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
hi all, am new to zth, been browsing je sebelum ni. was wondering if can join u guys in 2moro drive?

cheers

Cannnnnn.. No prob.. Cyah tmrw then..

Guys,

Please check the route map at the first page of this thread if ur not sure about the route and our starting point for tomorrow's breakfast run..

It will be Petronas besides Giant supermarket along Jalan Batu Caves heading towards the temple. The Petronas will be on ur left and about 1-2km after that the Batu Caves templewould be on ur right if ur heading towards Batu Caves roundabout.

Last edited:

sr384

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
tempted to join u guys but staying far away...kelantan
any1 from kelantan ere.hehe.can do TT here lah

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Just would like to thank those who came today (10 cars in total). There was no shortage of drama. Hopefully I can capture all of them in my blog entry.

Thank you Temujin for organizing. :)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi,

Just would like to thank those who came today (10 cars in total). There was no shortage of drama. Hopefully I can capture all of them in my blog entry.

Sorry couldn't make it. A bit feverish. :confused:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi,

Glad that u guys had fun, was told that the weather was nice and sunny.

I sincerely apologize to all of u for not making it.. Long story short, I experienced some gearbox issues just as I was going out of the house this early morning..:bawling:

Will be reading Ketua Darjah's blog about the trip.. Hopefully I could get the gearbox problem sorted before the next run..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Nice and slow can't be right for Skylines. Hehehe

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Frasiers Hill? Kekeke

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
alvinT, did you realise the last drive we had was on 18th of July 2009! Gosh, time really flies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zth members, just wanna need some advise here. do you guys know which shop tyre in kl area can fix this? how much will they charge? please help.. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience