Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast #2

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I'd like to invite fellow Skyliners up UY-GTJ this Sunday.

Date: 9/1/2011

Starting point: Petronas Batu Caves.

Starting Time: 0650-0700 (To enable us to have breakfast at around 0800-0815 at GTJ and allow those who wants to reach home by 0930-1000 to return on time)

Speed: Moderate as drivers may bring families along

Route: Click here for Route

We will leave Petronas Batu Caves strictly at 7am latest (earlier if everybody's ready). Later than that and the traffic would be building up quite rapidly along the route.

Please note that at the 1st Police guardhouse coming up to GTJ, the last bump is a wee bit high. So crabwalk as necessary.

Roads may be wet and be prepared for light drizzle as well. Might get low visibility nearing the top due to fog too so be careful.

Drive safe.

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
I'm in barring unplanned business meetings!

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
business on sunday morning?
As the old CNN saying goes - Business Never Sleeps! :P

Sometimes you have to be out of KL to meet with people or attend functions, bro.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
will probably bump into you guys along the way.. headed up for a function early sunday morning as well..

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Temujin the sweeper car..don't forget to bring walkie talkie :tee:
Eh.. Not me.. Ketua Darjah driving the Blood Red car will sweep.. I nak teman dia jer.. Hahaha

No need walkie talkies.. Our Ketua Darjah will happily answer ur calls to his hp no matter what, even if it means getting a ticket from the boys in blue (or white)..

:rofl:

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
owh, ye ke? i thought our Ketua Darjah will not answer our calls after the incident..that's why i proposed walkie talkies.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quick question... what can affect the length and sustainability of the threads for your tires??? I used to use Falken tires for my 14" rims and they always got worn out after 8+ mths. So, this time around I decided to change my tires to Goodyear Ducaro 4 tires, hoping this'll lessen my need to change new tires every 8 mths. I don't race, I don't squeal my tires often, but I do sometimes take corners a lil bit on the fast side. Do you tink it could be cos my Falken tires were "softer"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience