Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya Early Breakfast

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Date: 26/12/2010

Starting point: Petronas Batu Caves.

Starting Time: 0650-0700 (To enable us to have breakfast at around 0800-0815 at GTJ and allow those who wants to reach home by 0930-1000 to return on time)

Route: Click here for Route

Speed: Moderate as drivers may bring families along

Please note that at the 1st Police guardhouse coming up to GTJ, the last bump is a wee bit high. So crabwalk as necessary.

Drive safe.

Current attendees:

1. Blood Red (Ketua Darjah 4eva!)
2. Temujin
3. Temujin's friend
4. JaHaX
5. Dr.D

Last edited:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
This is interesting. Moreover I just changed my tires. Btw, i'll be driving slow because wife is tagging along. Temujin, bawak la bini kau!

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
warhh..Dr.D dh balik dh?hehe..sorry guys..can't join coz still at kg..InsyaAllah next time..Drive Save bros..:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

This is interesting. Moreover I just changed my tires. Btw, i'll be driving slow because wife is tagging along. Temujin, bawak la bini kau!
Tukar tayar lagi bro??diam2 main drift ye..hehe :smokin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Would be good if the date is stated.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Ok bro. Will have to give it a pass until I get my brakes and tyres done up. :(

Tomorrow there will be a bunch of FD3S going up as well. You might bump into them.

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com

Tomorrow there will be a bunch of FD3S going up as well. You might bump into them.
OMG, you still haven't sorted that out yet? Its been ages since my Gohtong Jaya run with Temujin and the Italia Auto boys, and you still tak buat lagi?

:y:

Would so go tomorrow if I was around. Drive safe guys and have fun. Jangan buat drift like me - eh Naz - hehehe! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Would so go tomorrow if I was around. Drive safe guys and have fun. Jangan buat drift like me - eh Naz - hehehe! :biggrin:

Owh, thank you for reminding me Loki..

Everyone (especially Blood Red who has fresh rear tyres), please be careful and don't go too fast above your limits. As Loki had demonstrated during an earlier run up UY-GTJ, a R33 GT-R with fresh tyres were able to drift a bit with the help of few pebbles, so be extra careful especially the RWD machines.

A weekend ago I went up the same route, pebbles have been cleared at the particular turn where Loki demonstrated his drifting prowess to me first hand. There are several stretches with newly laid tarmac, very smooth and nice to go round the bends.

But beware of the bumps at the 1st Police guardhouse. They're new as well, even my car which is on stilts got scraped. So crabwalk as necessary.

See you guys at Petronas Batu Caves, 7am tomorrow.

We will stop over at the Batu Dam (there's a scenic lake) for a while for photoshoot before continuing upwards to GTJ.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Oi.. how long to change the brakes and tyres? DIY is it? :biggrin:

Who's FD3S? RERider and gang?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Temujin and Loki, wait for 2011 ma. Hehehe
Not sure about RERider, but was asked to join by one of them. Same issue la, poor brakes and non existent tyres. LOL

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
how i wish i can u guys...got something up tmrw so i won't be able...hopefully the next one

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Temujin and Loki, wait for 2011 ma. Hehehe
Not sure about RERider, but was asked to join by one of them. Same issue la, poor brakes and non existent tyres. LOL
I've asked RERider, it is part of his group but he's not going as u have already known..

how i wish i can u guys...got something up tmrw so i won't be able...hopefully the next one
Nevermind, there'll be other runs soon as Blood Red has big plans for 2011.. kan BR kan.. :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes big plans include more and more meetings at the unofficial headquarters. Hehehe.

Insya Allah, if the people still want me as their Class Monitor, I will do my best to organize more family friendly events.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
EJ , who needs brakes , just take the corners as it is..hehehehe. ok tomorrow it is.. but guys dont leave me so far back la.. im just learning to to drive