Thank you Cruise Power Garage..

Incinerate

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Alright guys I'm Lizard's friend and here is the problem that I had after the FICD installation. Nothing serious but if you refer to the picture I've attached, I've marked the 2 hose in red which was disconnected from the original location (air intake hose & intake manifold) to fit the FICD. Hence the hose was left dangling and caused excessive engine oil to squirt all over the engine bay after our track day at SIC.

I've solved the problem at another workshop by getting a copper T-joint and connecting back the hoses to the air intake hose & intake manifold. What Lizard is pointing out is evokit should have known this problem but it was otherwise.

Funseeker are u satisfied with the explanation now? :wavey:

Attachments

Last edited:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
yeah la...nobody is perfect...If I were you...i'll go back to him since it's a simple problem, to rectify the issue...rather than give a message that might be sensitive...:biggrin:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
i alrdy mention it was a small problem , nothing serious ... ok i go delete my 1st post

Bump: i alrdy mention it was a small problem , nothing serious ... ok i go delete my 1st post

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Hi bro lizard...peace yo..hehehehe don't misjudged MLOC ya...we all actually very friendly here..:wavey:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
At least Liz@rd said in a polite way.

Incinerate,
Thanks for clarification

Dont worry about funseeker, from his nick u should know hes looking for fun ha ahaaa

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
yeah la...nobody is perfect...If I were you...i'll go back to him since it's a simple problem, to rectify the issue...rather than give a message that might be sensitive...:biggrin:
aiyo bro, oil was everywhere when it was discovered , so fast2 go to the nearest workshop lor , takkan all the way go back there -_-" furthermore we do not have his no.

At least Liz@rd said in a polite way.

Incinerate,
Thanks for clarification

Dont worry about funseeker, from his nick u should know hes looking for fun ha ahaaa
inci have to clear my name although he's few thousand miles away lolz , that idiot(funseeker) really think i got nothing else better to do than blaming a workshop ... if wanna blame also blame a bigger damage , not on the hoses of FICD ... wtf

evokit

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
nothing big problem just minor thing, but im really not recognise this engine if can let me know wat car ur driving but is ok anything next time pls let me know ok and about funseeker and liz@ard dont argue anymore we all in forum is to give sugesstion and discuss wat we need. BE HAPPY in the forum cheers to all ok

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
nothing big problem just minor thing, but im really not recognise this engine if can let me know wat car ur driving but is ok anything next time pls let me know ok and about funseeker and liz@ard dont argue anymore we all in forum is to give sugesstion and discuss wat we need. BE HAPPY in the forum cheers to all ok
grey satria with GSR , rocker cover in red ... brought in b4 CNY. somemore we took a few pics of ur evo engine bay.

evokit

Known Member
Aug 29, 2005
kuala lumpur
is not a major problem just come and visit me la if free. you just live nearby here izzit then you just can come la and then your friend should stopped the hose and not to use copper T to joined it back becoz it make your FICD dirty or the oil.

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
is not a major problem just come and visit me la if free. you just live nearby here izzit then you just can come la and then your friend should stopped the hose and not to use copper T to joined it back becoz it make your FICD dirty or the oil.
that feller overseas working le ... how to come ... wait let me ask him see how

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ongkp,

Yo bro, u means u wanna to go to Kit - Cruise Power garage? Ok!!!

Evokit,

Try pm ongkp yr hp. no so tht u can lead him over through phone calls!!! It will b easier!!!

Cheerz to all, yeah PEACE!!!

But its always nice to get feedback from customers, b it a good 1 or a bad 1... Else we will not b able to improve on what we are doing now!!! :driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its great that all issues solved and all concerns are answered...peace!

evokit,
see u this weekend to replace my brake pad......cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

An annual detailing is a must for most uncoated cars. Oxidation and paint deterioration usually happens when the car is exposed to our daily environmental damages like rain, UV, bird dropping, tree sap, etc. This is not just any CRZ we have with here today, its*belongs the infamous PocRoc from ZTH. So, it begins...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience