Satria Neo CPS problem

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
the onli say thing is tat neo should have the previlage to have sumthing more special...i mean look...waja has cps,gen2 has cps even exora has cps...the xterior of neo cps is vr nice..they onli they have put in a better performance engine...say like 140 also not bad...i mean at least make the neo different than those family sedan rite...

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
I am agree with "Yong_5290"...
NEO CPS is nothing special then other sedan or faimily trend model...
every1 have CPS...
and they quote the price quite high too
NEO CPS @ RM57K
Gen2 CPS @ RM55K

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Guys....check this out

Wiper bend by itself during my way back to kampung

Another endless prob...

Attachments

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
No la....no one sabotage.

I was drivin when it started to bend...

It was raining tht day and i "on" my wiper, so when the wiper moving hav way suddenly it stuck then the besi start to bend......luckily tht time no rain d, or else i can't c shit....

So now just wait for COE to resume back their operation and just go & claim back new wiper

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
No la....no one sabotage.

I was drivin when it started to bend...

It was raining tht day and i "on" my wiper, so when the wiper moving hav way suddenly it stuck then the besi start to bend......luckily tht time no rain d, or else i can't c shit....

So now just wait for COE to resume back their operation and just go & claim back new wiper
You mean the wiper arm bent was caused by the wiper motor jam?

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Not to say wiper motor jam bcoz it's not....

The wiper rubber jam / stuck at the windscreen while the motor is running.....

End up the arm bent.....

c00lric

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Oh, ic. I think they must have given you a set of cheap wiper blade. Sigh, Proton oh Proton. When will they learn and make up for all these crap stuffs that the customers have to bear with.

pipylim

Apr 12, 2009
CPSLover,

r u means the wiper's rubber stuck in the "windscreen's plastic panel"?
sametime the wiper motor keep moving and cause the wiper's stick bend?
1st time i heard this kind of problems!!!
b4 that ur wiper will touch the "windscreen's plastic panel" when it function?
O_O!!!
hope u can claim ur wiper ASAP!!!

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Saw a white one WSN **** with white rims yday at Seksyen 14 PJ....

It's a girl!!!

**full_throttle**

Jul 4, 2009
guys... received my neo today at PJ branch, then going back to hometown in Melaka, mileage clocked at 270. *sigh* can't wait to reach 1000.

btw, anyone here who feel free to yamcha or whateva it is, do inform me so that we can have TT together.

TQ

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
yeah...great idea.

think should organise a yam cha session

achmedrauff

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.onlyinmalaysiamah.com
Yes yes~ we all should lepak someday~ just tell when and where leeee....
Creat a new thread please because the TT wouldn't have anything to do with this topic~
Or may I suggest head on over to the satrianeoclub.com and gather other CPS owners there too~

p/s: CPSLover you are one unlucky owner man~ seriously. I swear I have never met any car owner of any type in my lift that the wiper deformed that way. BTW~ how fast were you driving laaa??? You pushing the limit right? :burnout:

cpslover

Known Member
Apr 13, 2009
Not ony u la...now the Proton also dun believe and they said it's impossible to happen...

I was on my way balik kampung during raya....it was raining and i check out from the highway and after the toll not too long, while my wiper is spinning then suddenly the rubber stuck on the windscreen and then the steel part starting to bend....immediately snap a photo and mms to I-Care staff...

He did call me yday i guess, said the other person who in-charge for warranty said it's impossible to happen....but yes, it happens!!!

So nvm, if they dont giv me any warranty or replacement..well i think i just hav to bring this whole shit to Tribunal Court then....

It's cheap and i can paid for it but why i should paid for it since it's not my bloody fault...

So if any proton COE staff is here...listen....

Do u think i purposely bend tht stupid steel and come back to COE for the 15th time just for the sake of fun? Can't u just said we will replace and sent the bend wiper to Dr Wolfgang for his analysis......grow up, think outside the box....u think customer wan to go back COE for fun ar....u think COE got nice char bor makes everyone wan to go back there ar...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused:Anyone knows any battery shop that sells YOKOHAMA car battery kindly reply here.

Through years of observations I find YOKOHAMA battery is THE most reliable brand in terms of lifespan, troublefree and performance usage...

So I'm planning to buy one maintainance free YOKOHAMA battery for standby as my CIPPLAK brand
which now I am using showing signs of weakness, when I start the car in the morning...

I had to buy this CIPPLAK brand because I had no choice as I was stalled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience